hovewhite

Quote from: Neutral Zone Ultra on July 16, 2022, 08:28:44 PM
...something beginning with S Invalid Tweet ID?s=21&t=SQcCzgkcW0HORp9e_TY54A
I saw that.

Hatch007

hovewhite

Can't see him playing tomorrow at all .aug 1st

TheCeiling

According to the Israeli broadcasters on yesterday's stream, they claimed he wouldn't play in any game until .Aug 1'st.

I was pretty disappointed to hear that. I would have wanted him to be in an ultimate shape before the game against Liverpool. He is one of those players that can create chances from nowhere, crucial against such a good team as Liverpool and I'd want Fulham to fight for each point available on table.

I wonder what are the chances Silva is going to give him the starting spot despite not playing pre-season games. Any thoughts?

junior white

Quote from: TheCeiling on July 17, 2022, 12:38:58 PM
According to the Israeli broadcasters on yesterday's stream, they claimed he wouldn't play in any game until .Aug 1'st.

I was pretty disappointed to hear that. I would have wanted him to be in an ultimate shape before the game against Liverpool. He is one of those players that can create chances from nowhere, crucial against such a good team as Liverpool and I'd want Fulham to fight for each point available on table.

I wonder what are the chances Silva is going to give him the starting spot despite not playing pre-season games. Any thoughts?
He cant play as he isn't registered as out player until then i guess

MikeTheCubed

Could Solomon not just be deemed a trialist? These aren't competitive fixtures.