watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford and Brighton Tickets

Started by Friendsoffulham, July 20, 2022, 11:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Tickets for Fulham's remaining two Premier League August home fixtures go on sale from 10am on Friday 22nd July.

The Whites welcome a familiar foe to SW6 when Brentford make the short trip to Craven Cottage on Saturday 20th August, kick off 3pm before playing host to Brighton & Hove Albion on Tuesday 30th August, kick-off 7.30pm.

Tickets for these fixtures go on sale to 22/23 Members* (Max. 1 per person) from 10am on Friday 22nd July before going on sale to 22/23 Season Ticket Holders (Max. 2 per person) at 10am on Tuesday 26th July. Any remaining tickets will then go on sale to supporters with a previous booking history (Max. 2 per person) at 10am on Friday 29th July.

*Membership must have been purchased by 10am on Wednesday 20th July - New Members after this point would not be eligible to buy during the membership priority window

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2022/july/20/brentford---brighton-tickets/

Friendsoffulham

Twig

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on July 20, 2022, 11:39:16 AM

This looks much, much better. I can accept swerving the Group A games to see us in matches where we should be more competitive at a much more sensible price.

The Rock

Quote from: Twig on July 20, 2022, 01:30:26 PM
Quote from: Friendsoffulham on July 20, 2022, 11:39:16 AM

This looks much, much better. I can accept swerving the Group A games to see us in matches where we should be more competitive at a much more sensible price.

Agreed - I chose Brentford over Liverpool for that very reason. 

SG

I agree - I have little interest in seeing the worlds best players if the outcome is seeing us on the end of a stuffing.

hovewhite

Much better those prices and can understand with cat A games if the ther bands are reasonable price wise.

hovewhite

If your a member you get a fiver off as well.

Twig

Quote from: hovewhite on July 20, 2022, 08:06:24 PM
If your a member you get a fiver off as well.

Not me, as an over 65 I only get £2 off and I think that's rather mean.

Takemehome27

Brighton game currently showing sold out... that cannot be right :023:

MayoDomo

Quote from: Takemehome27 on July 22, 2022, 07:36:10 PM

I just bought two tickets and many more were available. I think what you're seeing is probably incorrect.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

hovewhite

Quote from: MayoDomo on July 22, 2022, 07:44:33 PM

I just bought two tickets and many more were available. I think what you're seeing is probably incorrect.
thought it said members only 1 per person.

Jules

The club have seen sense on prices. These tickets look much better value. Fairplay to them

cookieg

Quote from: Jules on July 23, 2022, 07:03:55 AM
The club have seen sense on prices. These tickets look much better value. Fairplay to them

These aren't CAT A games so they were always going to be cheaper.

Wingnut

Quote from: cookieg on July 23, 2022, 07:26:33 AM
Quote from: Jules on July 23, 2022, 07:03:55 AM

These aren't CAT A games so they were always going to be cheaper.

Yep, the majority of games will be cheaper than the Liverpool game. All away games are £30, which is very good value.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Plodder

Maybe it is a consequence of me getting older, about to see a substantial drop in my income and anticipating the financial squeeze, but I am not seeing anything particularly "palatable" in those prices for the game v Brentford. It is a classic piece of salesmanship, inducing people to believe that £50 upwards for an adult ticket for a game against Brentford is "good value" simply because it is cheaper than the outrageous price for Liverpool. The fact is that many of us have been priced out of going to football matches, because it has become a big business. I am not saying they have a moral duty to drop the prices; if they can sell out at those prices, I understand why they charge them. However, as it seems more about the business than the glory these days, I am getting less interested as the years go by. I'll still watch Fulham games and go to the odd one if I can, but I am more tempted to watch live lower league part-time football these days.  Seems more like the real thing. But that's probably age talking.

MayoDomo

Quote from: hovewhite on July 22, 2022, 10:31:20 PM
Quote from: MayoDomo on July 22, 2022, 07:44:33 PM

thought it said members only 1 per person.

We have two memberships.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!