watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Media Subscriptions - Merged

Started by H4usuallysitting, July 21, 2022, 07:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Being offered free with Sky....is it worth downloading or whatever it's called?

Lighthouse

Well Paramount is now available on Channel 5 on line. After a trial period you pay a subscription. I guess it depends if you want to watch the stuff they offer. A few good things worth a look. Not sure it isn't available via Amazon as well. They seem to be popping up everywhere.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

junior white

If you have sky movies it is free, there are some decent programs on there, well for me anyway

Art Vandelay

I've got it free through sky movies, there is a lot of Star Trek content if you are into that but not much else in my opinion.

junior white

Quote from: Art Vandelay on July 21, 2022, 08:39:23 PM
I've got it free through sky movies, there is a lot of Star Trek content if you are into that but not much else in my opinion.
There is yes but aside from that movies and other shows too, not massive on Star Trek myself

Art Vandelay

If you can get it free then definitely get it as mentioned there are decent movies as well as a good few series.

Personally I wouldn't pay for it as there are better streaming services such as Disney where 'only murders in the building' is one of my favourite shows at the moment.

Logicalman

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 21, 2022, 07:13:40 PM
Being offered free with Sky....is it worth downloading or whatever it's called?

Usually have some good offerings on there mate, go for it if its free.

It's one of the few I have kept on as they have Euro footie (CL & Europa) as well as good documentary & TV series.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

FulhamKC

I subscribe to Paramount+ because here in the US it shows a lot of soccer. It has the Brazilian top division and many international games not on other channels. Don't know if that is the case with their UK offering.

Matt10

Quote from: FulhamKC on July 22, 2022, 03:04:12 PM
I subscribe to Paramount+ because here in the US it shows a lot of soccer. It has the Brazilian top division and many international games not on other channels. Don't know if that is the case with their UK offering.

Yeah same here. All UEFA Champions League and Europa League as well. Match replays, etc. So any transfer speculation we're in for, I've watched their matches through paramount+ .

Somerset Fulham

More me being nosy than anything, but what do you have? I have:

Prime
Amazon Music Unlimited HD
Netflix
Disney Plus
Now TV
Smol (washing capsules)
Cornerstone (shaving supplies)

I think thats is, although a lot of those will go once I have completed my current IPTV trial.

FFC1987

Prime, netflix, sky via virgin, Now TV sports, Spotify, Marvel comics unlimited, Smol, Dr. Squatch, Xbox Live Unlimited. Think that covers it albeit I'm sure why wife has more.....

Lighthouse

Netflix, Prime, Cinema Paradiso (DVDS), Spotify. Various printed magazines subscriptions.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Somerset Fulham

I forgot Xbox Gamepass and The Athletic!

Dodger53

H4usuallysitting

Brian McGroom

Virgin
Fulham programmes
When Saturday comes
Biscuit Baron