more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predictions Thread 2022-2023

Started by rebel, July 25, 2022, 09:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Be bold.

Mitrovic to break Premiership Goal scoring Record (others might break it too this season)
Fulham to score 60 plus goals
Fulham to finish 9th or above

filham

Quote from: rebel on July 25, 2022, 09:17:48 AM
Be bold.

Mitrovic to break Premiership Goal scoring Record (other might break it too this season)
Fulham to score 60 plus goals
Fulham to finish 9th or above

That would be just great but to early for predictions, we can't even make a good guess at the starting line up yet.

TC's Sporran

my prediction? fulham will start their premier league campaign v liverpool on the 6th august
mitro will be top scorer
and thats it for now

FFC1987

With no more incomings, with current squad, a tight, hard fought albeit slightly off 18th finish. I'll reassess when signings are made though. Mitrovic to score 12. Pereria and Paliinha show enough promise that they show their worth though.

davew

Fulham to concede twice as many goals as they score.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Quote from: davew on July 25, 2022, 11:31:39 AM
Fulham to concede twice as many goals as they score.
Oh no , I think that equates to relegation.

Thailand Mick

Mitro is 45-1 to be the top scorer, I believe one season the top scorer was 15 goals so if Marco has got the key to unlocking Mitro's scoring ability it could be a good bet. Might need Haaland and Salah to have an injury break along the way, £20 bet could pay for season ticket next year.

TheCeiling

I want to see our full new squad before making a confident prediction, but from what we have got so far, and assuming we're really going to upgrade our defensive positions:

-Fulham ends up at the 13'th place

-Solomon and Phalinha getting tons of praise and interest among the league due to an impressive PL debut season.

-Pereira will have a career year and will prove he deserves a starting spot at a PL level.

filham

It is going to be a full house against Liverpool with a great atmosphere.
Providing we have got the KO time right that is, I am nervous after yesterday's 5-45/7-45 error.