watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silva amongst the favourites for early sacking

Started by Cumbrian White, July 25, 2022, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cumbrian White

4th favourite at around 8/1, Scott Parker 11/1, Lampard favourite.

Think Eddie Howe for me is worth a punt at up to 20/1

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

ChesterTheTabby

Any gaffer of a potential relegation candidate is most likely to be sacked first.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

F(f)CUK

I would love to end the season with Silva still in charge, as it probably means that we are safe from the drop.

Jules

I think it's more likely he would walk than be sacked. I hope that doesn't happen of course and that we get the players in that he needs/wants to give us a chance.

filham

Hard to think who would replace him, I think he is with us for the season unless he decides to walk.

Surlyc

I'd be surprised if we sacked Silva, given that Parker survived the sack twice after relegation (even with his machinations last year).

I'm much more worried that we do well up to the world cup, he gets his head turned and we drop like a stone back to the Championship in April. He has previous in this area...

cmg

Can anyone recommend a decent betting outfit?

Cambridge Away

Quote from: cmg on July 25, 2022, 03:32:53 PM

I heard of 'w88' from somewhere. Can't remember where

Blawarmy

If recruitment gets done properly, Silva will not get sacked.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

bog

I want to be able to call Marco 'Shoved it up em Silva'. Would look good on shirt for the last game of the season.  :54:

SP

I've read on other clubs forums that Leeds will be in big trouble if they don't invest their transfer cash well, lets hope so.

Forever Fulham

If we do get relegated, and that's probably more than 50/50 likely, I'd still want him as our manager.  He's the real deal. 

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Forever Fulham on July 26, 2022, 02:03:02 AM
If we do get relegated, and that's probably more than 50/50 likely, I'd still want him as our manager.  He's the real deal. 

He is the best gaffer since Woy. Better than Slavisa, and I loved that man and our 21 game unbeaten run. Definitely the real deal.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Forever Fulham on July 26, 2022, 02:03:02 AM
I 100% agree with this, would much rather watch an entertaining team and have continuity in the club than chopping and changing the manager to end up like Burnley and their style of football just to survive in the Premier league.

Texas White

Is there a reverse bet. Better odds to win on

Lyle from Hangeland

Snibbo

The words "decent" and "betting" should not be used in the same sentence  :010:

bog

Quote from: Snibbo on July 26, 2022, 06:25:56 AM

The words "decent" and "betting" should not be used in the same sentence  :010:

+1

Fulham 442

Quote from: Jules on July 25, 2022, 02:25:19 PM
I think it's more likely he would walk than be sacked. I hope that doesn't happen of course and that we get the players in that he needs/wants to give us a chance.
My thoughts exactly...

General

Parker at Bournemouth must be higher than Silva on that list.

Even Parker admits he's worried as they lost 8 players from last season and signed two, one at least was Frederick's on a free and they seem to be struggling.

Everton should be close too. If lampard doesn't improve their fortunes and having lost richarlison they've also sold their biggest attacking threat aside from DCL.

There are genuinely sides out there arguably on par of potentially worse than us.

Add Leeds to that and Brentford. If we're in touching distance in January to staying up and spend wisely then I think we'll have enough about us to stay up- an exciting thought.