Kagisho Dikgacoi Leaving For Mainland Europe

Started by White Noise, January 05, 2011, 02:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.kickoff.com/news/19520/dikgacoi-set-to-move-in-europe.php

Dikgacoi set to move in Europe

Dikgacoi will leave Fulham

Posted: 2011-01-05 16:00

Bafana Bafana midfielder Kagisho Dikgacoi is on his way out of Fulham during the current transfer window, after attracting huge interest from both Germany and Portugal.

Dikgacoi has failed to command a regular place at Fulham since coach Roy Hodgson left to join Liverpool, making one appearance as substitute in the English Premiership this season.

The former Golden Arrows midfielder's contract expires at the end of the season, but he has confirmed to KickOff.com from England that he may be in the colours of new club before the end of the month.

"My contract with Fulham expires at the end of this season but there is still an option to renew it. At this moment I am not concerned about my contract, I am more worried about game-time.

"There is a great possibility that I may leave Fulham during the transfer window; it may be permanent or on loan.

"There are a couple of teams in England, Germany, Portugal and Greece that have shown interest in my services.

"I can't mention their names at this moment but next week I will be in a better position to talk about my future," Dikgacoi says.

Ernest Fakude

Blingo

He impressed me during the world cup, but for reasons known only to MH he does not give him time on the pitch.

BalDrick

Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Mr Fulham

We did never see his best, I'm afraid. Great player, definitely a better footballer than Dickson.

RidgeRider

It does seem there must be something he lacks in training that keeps him out of games. The times I have seen him, my memories were he was useful, showed some promise but nothing that made you say he should be in the starting XI. Of course my clearest, well sort of, memory is when he got sent off in his first match with us...or was that the first match he started? Can't recall. :)

Mr Fulham

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 05, 2011, 02:48:48 PM
It does seem there must be something he lacks in training that keeps him out of games. The times I have seen him, my memories were he was useful, showed some promise but nothing that made you say he should be in the starting XI. Of course my clearest, well sort of, memory is when he got sent off in his first match with us...or was that the first match he started? Can't recall. :)

Picture of the Year, IMO. :Sparkyticus:

finnster01

Deadwood and a yellowcard machine  :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Fulham

Quote from: finnster01 on January 05, 2011, 02:51:23 PM
Deadwood and a yellowcard machine  :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :yellow:

We're not talking about Greening, finnster! :wink:

mccscratch

My fondest memory was when Clint was asked who has the best ball tricks on the team and Clint replied "KG"...at that moment I had forgotten he was even in the squad...  :011:

Shame that he was not given a run out because I think he could have been a better version of Etuhu in the destroyer roll because I think he can complete a pass over 10 yards that goes toward the oppositions goal...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

RidgeRider

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 05, 2011, 02:51:17 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on January 05, 2011, 02:48:48 PM

Picture of the Year, IMO. :Sparkyticus:

That's it. That was really our first glimpse of the lad. He never recovered from that incident I don't think. Thanks for the photo Mr. Fulham!

White Noise

I hope this one doesn't come back to haunt us. Looked like a talented lad when he played.

LBNo11

...I thought he had promise as well, a big old unit who had a fair turn of speed too, I did think he would adapt to the premiership quickly.

It will have taken me longer to learn how to pronounce his name correctly than he will have been at Fulham, sad to see him go...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Blingo

It will WN, the boy is a good player, he just has not been given the chance to shine at Fulham. Watch his games in the World Cup he played very well imo, although he needs to control his rash challenges. Time will tell whether I am right or wrong.

Finny, on what is it that you base your comment?

finnster01

Sorry Blingo,

Maybe I should have replaced that with a redcard machine  :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

Not too many players get sent off on their Fulham debut.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

He had quite a good World Cup, so I think there's still some transfer money potential if we can flog him. His face just doesn't fit. It happens when a new manager comes in. Good luck to him when he goes
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SmithyFFC

Seem to remember when we beat West Ham 3-2 last season he had a brillant game running the midfield. Would still play him over Dickson.
FTID

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

he doesn't play often enough so if we can get a few quid off the wage bill,no problem with me

Whiteroom

I am moderately sad that he is leaving. I thought he definitely had potential. At the time I definitely thought he was more creative and faster than Etuhu.

NogoodBoyo

Somebody abpove said it really:  He must do soemthing wrong in training.
Nogood "what I dunno" Boyo