watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time Goes By And We are Shallow.

Started by Lighthouse, February 13, 2010, 10:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Why is it that from 75 minutes on the game of football just speeds up to only last a few minutes. If Fulham are ahead and are under pressure I grant you it can drag a bit then. But if you take Fulham out of the equation it flies by. Meanwhile injury time drags by like a really bad film. Weird that. It is all down to time and space ratio.

Did you know that the Earths Crust under the Cottage is no deeper than fifteen miles thick or as thin as five miles. Makes you think. I know this because that is how thick the crust is anywhere in the World.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rupert

Ah, but you are forgetting that a mile up the King's Road the Earth's crust gets very thick, as does everything else around there  ;D.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Whiteroom

What a post! You have just created a small abstract corner in an otherwise very unphilosophical forum for the discussion of football.

YankeeJim

I live a well struck driver from the San Andreas fault. I suspect it's a lot thinner here.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

WhiteJC

won't it all depend on if its a deep pan or not, after all Pizza Hut did sponsor us?

epsomraver

Apparently you can get to anywhere in the world in 42 minutes by tunnelling straight down, same time to France as to OZ, courtesy of QI Friday