News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ride sharing to matches. Train, Stations and Road closures! Post all info here.

Started by SuffolkWhite, July 27, 2022, 11:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Looking increasingly likely that those of us outside London who depend on public transport are going to miss games.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

Suffolk white looking that way anybody who goes from the Brighton and along the coast can we not bound together and any drivers prepared to use there motors to the full and car share.
2 hire minibuses I would be happy to organise.
PM me if have any ideas and let's show the community spirit as Fulham fans and set the example.coyw

SuffolkWhite

Certainly car share is a possibility HW and fans need to support each other.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

For all fans around the south coast I will start getting quotes for mini buses ,also any car users that ere prepared to car share please make yourselves known so we can plan now rather than the week before.
I will report back re mini buses.

Ronnief

Anyone wants a lift on match days including this Sunday from Littlehampton / Rustington, all being well I'm travelling up in my car.

rebel

Quote from: hovewhite on July 27, 2022, 11:33:05 PM
Suffolk white looking that way anybody who goes from the Brighton and along the coast can we not bound together and any drivers prepared to use there motors to the full and car share.
PM me if have any ideas and let's show the community spirit as Fulham fans and set the example.coyw

Maybe the club can facilitate car share some how? Needs to be put to them.

hovewhite

Quote from: rebel on July 28, 2022, 01:41:14 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on July 27, 2022, 11:33:05 PM

Maybe the club can facilitate car share some how? Needs to be put to them.
will approach the club no problem as a lot of fan base live Sussex and south coast.

Jims Dentist

Maidstone Lee

Will the strike action for the wolves away game mean no trains or just a limited service?
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

H4usuallysitting

Nothing to do with me - but please have a look at the insurance implications of car sharing (splitting the fuel bill)

Rupert

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on July 28, 2022, 06:36:50 PM
Will the strike action for the wolves away game mean no trains or just a limited service?

No idea, but I suspect the union boss will be very sorry for the inconvenience this causes the public, and the government minister will say it is nothing to do with him. Both will then drive home and sleep, undisturbed by any pricking of their consciences.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

love4ffc

The ride sharing is a great idea, so we would like to expand on this and will make it a sticky topic. 

For anyone who is interested in organizing or finding a ride share opportunity please post here.  Also, please post any train or station closures here to keep everyone up to date. 
  :54:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SuffolkWhite

"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Dodger53

Two of us take it in turn to drive from Steyning nr Brighton to all home games, including time for pre match beers in Putney. Happy to take one or two passengers if it helps. For normal KOs it depart at 11:00 hrs and 16:00 hrs... 9:10 this Saturday.

lomotd

Any more news on trains to Wolves on the 13th? If not, do people know best alternative public transport options?

hovewhite

Quote from: Jims Dentist on July 28, 2022, 06:26:46 PM
Well done Hoverwhite.
I have emailed the club as and when I get a reply will pass it on,could do with an idea of numbers who want a coach supplied.

fulhamfever

Anyone driving down from either Preston, Lancashire or Merseyside for the game vs Wolves this Saturday.

I have to go from Liverpool to Chester
Chester to Wolverhampton it's the only train route operating.

If anyone is driving and is happy to give us a lift it will be greatly appreciated. Obviously will contribute to fuel etc

fulhamfever

Anyone driving down from either Preston, Lancashire or Merseyside for the game vs Wolves this Saturday.

I have to go from Liverpool to Chester
Chester to Wolverhampton it's the only train route operating.

If anyone is driving and is happy to give us a lift it will be greatly appreciated.

hovewhite

How many o you would be interested in a coach from the south coast I need an idea of numbers for the club so leave interest here or PM me.