Forest 2-3 Fulham Fri 16 Sep 20:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokonon

Quote from: LittleErn on September 16, 2022, 08:52:29 PM
Quote from: Bokonon on September 16, 2022, 08:51:29 PM
Quote from: LittleErn on September 16, 2022, 08:50:21 PM
Quote from: Bokonon on September 16, 2022, 08:45:53 PM

We have Antonee, we are at worst 0-0 here. Definitely feels like a game James could be useful in.

We DONT have Antonee and it's already 1:0  🤔?

Ahhh....👍🏻

Implied "If". If we have Antonee, we are at worst 0-0 here, and probably the score favors us.

:003:

Caedal

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on September 16, 2022, 08:52:43 PM
Quote from: Rambler on September 16, 2022, 08:50:38 PM
Bit too crab like for my liking. No penetration down the left either.
Would like more speed with possession. Diop off, move Ream into the middle, and then move decordova Reid back to LB and bring another direct winger on - maybe Dan James or kebano

We can't go to a back 4, they have three quick attacking players. Also Reid isn't a left back, that would be a terrible move.

I mean we've been playing with a back 4 the entire first half so....

Bassey the warrior

Ref is having a poor game, should've been a red for me. We're creating very little, might be time for Cairney.

Palhinha Colada

Completely controlled the half but way too slow in attack and we made one half-mistake and it ends up in the net.

Need Cairney on ASAP for me. Need his passing range to unlock something. Balls from the wing have to come in earlier, too. There's space behind to play into, as we've seen a couple times. James and/or Kebano also look necessary. Willian and BDR aren't posing enough direct threat to their fullbacks.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Caedal on September 16, 2022, 08:53:28 PM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on September 16, 2022, 08:52:43 PM
Quote from: Rambler on September 16, 2022, 08:50:38 PM
Bit too crab like for my liking. No penetration down the left either.
Would like more speed with possession. Diop off, move Ream into the middle, and then move decordova Reid back to LB and bring another direct winger on - maybe Dan James or kebano

We can't go to a back 4, they have three quick attacking players. Also Reid isn't a left back, that would be a terrible move.

I mean we've been playing with a back 4 the entire first half so....

I don't think we have, Reid is dropping into the back 5 when defending, playing his customary hybrid wing back role.

Bokonon

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on September 16, 2022, 08:53:31 PM
Ref is having a poor game, should've been a red for me. We're creating very little, might be time for Cairney.

I could see Cairney at 60 or 65 minutes for Willian? Reed?

Southcoastffc

Reed and Willian not clicking on the right.  William off for me and bring on either Kebano or James, assuming they're fit.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

LittleErn

GJ fancies us to win this. He's usually right. Isn't he?

Lordedmundo

No need to change the formation - we are outplaying them! All we need is pace and penetration on the wings - James and Kebano for Willian and Reid

Caedal

We cant keep relying on Mitro to score every game, we need some goals from elsewhere. The Brentford game is the only match where one of our other players has scored.

SouthernWhite

Saw the AI saying Forest has a 61% chance of winning. I can't see how that is so high as we are dominating.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Sting of the North

TC has to come on for Reed. Reed is completely pointless against a low block, and the few times they have tried to attack he has been nowhere to be seen. Maybe also Kebano on.

simplyfulham

Quote from: Bokonon on September 16, 2022, 08:53:21 PM

We have Antonee, we are at worst 0-0 here. Definitely feels like a game James could be useful in.

Ahhh....👍🏻

Implied "If". If we have Antonee, we are at worst 0-0 here, and probably the score favors us.

I don't really get your point though, as they scored from a corner?

simplyfulham

Game is crying out for Cairney. Perfect game for him to dictate things centrally.

Bokonon

Quote from: simplyfulham on September 16, 2022, 09:03:42 PM

Ahhh....👍🏻

The play that led to the corner was them dumping in space behind Ream. Antonee breaks that up sooner, no corner. Also, in general, we move faster and stay out of trouble.

LittleErn

Once again we struggle to create chances. We really need a different threat when feeding Mitro isn't working.

simplyfulham

Quote from: Bokonon on September 16, 2022, 09:05:01 PM
Quote from: simplyfulham on September 16, 2022, 09:03:42 PM

Ahhh....👍🏻

The play that led to the corner was them dumping in space behind Ream. Antonee breaks that up sooner, no corner. Also, in general, we move faster and stay out of trouble.

Antonee leaves gaps in behind on his forays forwards and turns the ball over pretty regularly.

So this feels like a stretch.

But there is no doubt Robbo would provide far more of a threat here then Ream could hope to.

SP

Sounds like Gibbs-White is the main threat?

SP