watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham 3-1 Fulham Sun 9 Oct 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayffc

Shocking defending there but really we've been killed by ref deciisons today. Completely turned around the game.

Stupid avoidable situations in back-to-back games... Chalobah/Ref screwed us last game, now todays circus....
Not too concerned, we'll pick up points so not gonna read too much into it to be honest. Tete, Willian, Mitro and then Solomon to come back in, Wilson getting minutes... we'll be fine

Bournemouth, Villa, Leeds, Everton next up... Some winnable games there, providing we dont get more VAR b.s

Black, White and Fred

Shocking decisions, a penalty for something Dan Burn was praised for in Newcastle's game yesterday and happens at every set piece. A double hand ball for the second, his hand taking pace on the ball and his elbow controlling it and then a gift of a goal at the death, which I have just seen is also a handball. Can't beat VAR, seems like revenge for Marcos comments.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: LittleErn on October 09, 2022, 03:55:46 PM
Any positives? Wilson back on the pitch. Pereira's great goal. Robinson back.

We need Wilson and Solomon or at least Tete back so BDR can play on the wing. We lack so much in depth it's obvious to see, even for the blind. We are so reliant on our initial staring 11 - why is Onomah even on the pitch? Give the kids a chance at this point.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"