watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-2 Man Utd Sun 13 Nov 16:30

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

jarv

Ref is a disgrace, favoured them about 5 times.

Caedal

Cant see us scoring unless its from a set play. Playing such a high line defensively, with BDR playing out of position and getting exposed, and Ream having zero pace, is asking for it.

We've done ok overall, build up play has been nice to watch, we just dont look like scoring, and have looked like conceding when they attack...

Crowd is absolutely dead

RaySmith

We 're playing so well, the better team, but no cutting edge, while they always look dangerous on the break.

COYW!!!!

elgreenio

we're really quite cursed by having Mitro arent we. Without him we look toothless but which striker worth their salt is going to come to us to play understudy. Really frustrating but at least it's still only 1-0 I guess, plenty of chance to get back into this
touch my camera through the fence

LittleErn

Vinicius is looking less effective as the game goes on. He's not a natural finisher. Arr there any changes we could make?

Blawarmy

Quote from: elgreenio on November 13, 2022, 05:20:07 PM
we're really quite cursed by having Mitro arent we. Without him we look toothless but which striker worth their salt is going to come to us to play understudy. Really frustrating but at least it's still only 1-0 I guess, plenty of chance to get back into this
We need 2 Mitros.  There must be someone out there. 

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

cookieg

Still no clue what the announcer is saying at half time.

Somerset Fulham

Looks like an even game but as others have said, the difference could well be the finishing.

Still. We're matching them so far, and this is a decent United side.

Caedal

Vinícius had just nine touches in the first half.

Yeah thats a big problem

SerbianLad

A bit shaky defensively, but otherwise a very good performance. With Tete and Mitro we'd be 2-0 up at least.

RaySmith

Rambler

We look pretty toothless.

Some questions about Harry Wilson's ability in this league for me.

Bassey the warrior

Attacking well but we need to drop off a few yards in defence, that line is too high. We will get battered if we continue to defend this way.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Rambler on November 13, 2022, 05:24:41 PM
We look pretty toothless.

Some questions about Harry Wilson's ability in this league for me.

Yes he's not got going this season,  hoping we can get Solomon back soon.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Caedal on November 13, 2022, 05:23:12 PM
Vinícius had just nine touches in the first half.

Yeah thats a big problem
Not the best signing so far is he.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

davew

Only 1 winner today apart from the ref who will make sure that it won't be us. Vinicius is rubbish (sorry), need to send him out on loan like Muniz just to confirm that he isn't good enoiugh to play in the Championship either!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

St Eve

I think we are doing ok. Certainly miss Mitro. I also think the ref is fair. We need a quick equalizer, but not sure where it's coming from

Caedal

Villa defender Matty Cash on his role under Emery: "We've worked on one full-back going, one staying. He doesn't want us to go too often because we've got attacking quality. We need to be more stable.

This is exactly the problem we're also having we cant have both fullbacks going forward, there just isnt enough cover. Especially when BDR is playing out of position and getting caught out even when he is back