https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle 1-0 Fulham Sun 15 Jan 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC's Sporran

last 5 mins i bet the ball is actually in play for less than a minute

Black, White and Fred

Ref will blow up at 5 and half minutes even though they have already wasted 2 minutes
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

TC's Sporran

TheCeiling

Obviously Newcastle away is a very tough match, but I didn't like MS' substitutions at all. What Dan James can add in such game? Why the rush to bring on Tosin? No Solomon minutes at all? It just felt MS plays not to lose instead of trying to crack a win in one of those nights when we could actually win in Newcastle.

Never mind. We'll grow better from this. 

akf

Of the past 4.75 mins, about 30secs of playing time

SP

demeant0r

Toon fans already blowing at 95 mins even though the ball has only been in play for about a min. Cretins.

SP

Can't believe this lot are third in the table.

LittleErn

I think it was a mistake to bring Tosin on.

demeant0r

Mitro should never take another penalty for us again

Black, White and Fred

Tosin absolutely doing nothing for their goal just watching them score
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Karlos

0-0 would have been a great result

1-0 smash and grab even better but to lose 1-0 after all that effort is sickening.

Shows how far we've come when we've gone up to Newcastle who one of the best teams at home this year and we're disappointed not to have won

LittleErn

Quote from: TheCeiling on January 15, 2023, 03:55:20 PM
Obviously Newcastle away is a very tough match, but I didn't like MS' substitutions at all. What Dan James can add in such game? Why the rush to bring on Tosin? No Solomon minutes at all? It just felt MS plays not to lose instead of trying to crack a win in one of those nights when we could actually win in Newcastle.

Never mind. We'll grow better from this. 

Don't forget the exhaustion after the Chelsea game plus the 2 day turn round. Agree about Tosin - he lost his man.

MisfitKid

Marco needs to have the nads to tell Mitro his PK time is done.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

akf

Tough loss, but strong performance.  Hard to find fault in anyone's game against an in form team (though at 5 Ws, Fulham had the better form starting the game ). 

Great start to the new year so far. 

St Eve

Stop the blame game. We held our own against a good team, owned by a country, 3rd in the league and at their place. No shame and no blame

akf

Quote from: LittleErn on January 15, 2023, 03:58:37 PM
I think it was a mistake to bring Tosin on.

Wonder if marco will think - never again will i fight for the draw...

jarv

we played against 12 all game.  I have never seen this ref before, hope to never see him again.  I see Marco got a yellow for giving it to the ref.  Well done Marco, I was steaming so cant imagine how he feels.

bencher

We didn't hurt them enough which meant that it was wave after wave of Newcastle attack. It would have been a superb point but on balance couldn't hugely argue against losing the game; it's just such a shame when you get so close to holding them off. Obviously had we scored the penalty it could have all been different.

ron

Quote from: demeant0r on January 15, 2023, 03:59:16 PM
Mitro should never take another penalty for us again

...he looked as if he had the troubles of the world on his shoulders as he stepped up to it.