Sunderland 2-3 Fulham FA Cup replay - 8 Feb 19:45

Started by WhiteJC, February 03, 2023, 01:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC's Sporran

Mince n Tatties

rusty shackleford

SP

Sgt Fulham

Pretty poo end to the game on our end. Got it done though. Well played Sunderland.

Mince n Tatties

love4ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 08, 2023, 09:34:23 PM
Jesus why do we always make it hard for ourselves.😕
Man I need a drink.  Agree, Fulham just couldn't make it easy. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

TheCeiling

SP

Caedal

Thank god we're through. A really sloppy performance. Tosin had a really really bad game.

demeant0r

What happened to the Tosin of last season? He's generally been shocking this season.

St Eve

I think it's pretty obvious that most of our fringe players are not good enough for the premiership

TC's Sporran

love4ffc

Tom being helped across the pitch.  Can't seem to put his left foot down.  Not good. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

TC's Sporran

rusty shackleford

Mitro happy to get 3 points apparently

Tc gettin helped off :(

bencher

I thought Duffy was decent considering he's hardly played for months. We struggled to control the game 2nd half and the pitch quality and wind made it difficult.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Caedal on February 08, 2023, 09:40:58 PM
Thank god we're through. A really sloppy performance. Tosin had a really really bad game.

I thought Tosin was generally very good today, first half he was mostly superb, best player on the pitch except for TC. No idea why he is being singled out this game.

We dominated, but fell apart defensively when we subbed Tete and Palhinha. Reed has his use, but it is certainly not as a defensive shield. BDR is not good enough to play right back with no protection from either the winger or the DM. Luckily we got through.