more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton 0-1 Fulham Sat 18 Feb 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Quote from: General on February 18, 2023, 04:09:29 PM

Does anyone have a reliable stream I can use for the second half? Got the first 20 odd minutes and the site i've been using has gone on the blinkers.. if you can either post here or if preferred DM me. Thanks.
Glutton for punishment eh?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Caedal

Sting of the North

I think we have defended fairly well. They have only had some almost chances with nice one two's around Ream and similar. Otherwise we have kept them on the outside.

Reed has broken up play a lot, but has been absent from the area in front of the defenders (like he largely has been since he joined us). He's been decent today.

Robinson is reading the game well and breaking up so many attacks, unfortunately he has about a 10% successful passing rate.

Front four's been poor.

Diop has been immense.

General

Quote from: davew on February 18, 2023, 04:11:14 PM
Quote from: General on February 18, 2023, 04:09:29 PM

Does anyone have a reliable stream I can use for the second half? Got the first 20 odd minutes and the site i've been using has gone on the blinkers.. if you can either post here or if preferred DM me. Thanks.
Glutton for punishment eh?

Sadly so. Desperate times. Any help would be appreciated.

Caedal

Caedal

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 18, 2023, 04:12:09 PM
I think we have defended fairly well. They have only had some almost chances with nice one two's around Ream and similar. Otherwise we have kept them on the outside.

Reed has broken up play a lot, but has been absent from the area in front of the defenders (like he largely has been since he joined us). He's been decent today.

Robinson is reading the game well and breaking up so many attacks, unfortunately he has about a 10% successful passing rate.

Front four's been poor.

Diop has been immense.

Completely agree

Caedal

is that gonna be a pen for them

not given, that was a close one...

SP

BHA fans getting rather frustrated.

BarryP

Quote from: Caedal on February 18, 2023, 04:14:55 PM

Thought it was live but definitely not on replay.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

junior white

Sting of the North

Close, but never a pen.

SP

Pluto

They're all over us. Only a matter of time before they score at this rate. Need to make a change or this will go the way of the Newcastle game

davew

Quote from: SP on February 18, 2023, 04:16:32 PM
BHA fans getting rather frustrated.
So are we! At least a goal has been disallowed.

davew

itombomb

Wilson with more evidence he's not up to this level. Brighton are very good mind.

It wasn't close, it was a blatant dive.

Twig

Quote from: Pluto on February 18, 2023, 04:17:27 PM
They're all over us. Only a matter of time before they score at this rate. Need to make a change or this will go the way of the Newcastle game

Agreed but unfortunately Silva is always very cautious (slow) to make substitutions and changes.

BarryP

Defense is playing superbly but it feels like Fulham have been pegged back the entire half.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."