watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford 3-2 Fulham Mon 6 Mar 20:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simplyfulham

Mitro just looks miles off the pace sadly..

LittleErn

Best yet from Mitro. Too little too late.

bill taylors apprentice

In general, beaten all over the pitch tonight.
We can play a slower build up game to them but they have been far more committed to win the ball and drive forward.
Failure to get the ball and bodies in the danger area makes it too easy for the opponents.
Hope this causes a shake up and re boot!

Blawarmy

Brentford have had 2 weeks off and had 12 men. A poor performance from us but they had everything in their favour. Plus Palhinha out!   We'll smash them at the cottage next season. And in that hideous Lego stadium!!

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

jayffc

Even Reams been poor

That's when ya know it's bad

St Eve

Wilson looks completely out of his depth

Caedal

Raya makes his first save in the 91st minute....

cookieg

So they've just mentioned Toney being banned but haven't wondered why it is taking so long to come into effect.

FFC1987

Most concerning for me was just how poor Mitro's been today. Hopefully this is match fitness I guess. Penalty was bad timing as I thought we looked on top for the most part. brentofrd weren't offering much.

ron

Quote from: St Eve on March 06, 2023, 09:55:24 PM
Wilson looks completely out of his depth

Absolutely. He flattered to deceive with his early appearances, but since has offered nothing.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

SerbianLad

I don't know why so many are singling Mitro out. Andreas and Reed for example have been much much more poor today. Mitro got zero service, and he was excellent in the first half

SP

Waiting for Sky to compare them to 1970s Brazil.

SP

Brawn

Bill Leslie and Don Goodman bring up our recent form and say "it shows how good Brentford are".

No, guys, it shows we've been dreadful tonight.

FFC1987

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 06, 2023, 09:57:03 PM
I don't know why so many are singling Mitro out. Andreas and Reed for example have been much much more poor today. Mitro got zero service, and he was excellent in the first half

He wasn't excellent in the first half in my opinion. But yes, Pereria has been really poor today.

SerbianLad

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 06, 2023, 09:58:51 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on March 06, 2023, 09:57:03 PM

He wasn't excellent in the first half in my opinion. But yes, Pereria has been really poor today.
He was playing really deep because Andreas and Reed have created nothing and Lukic seemed to be instructed to stay back and screen the defence. Mitro linked the play really well in the first half. Almost scored from his only chance in the second and it was really a half chance as well.

SP

Mince n Tatties

St Eve