Brentford 3-2 Fulham Mon 6 Mar 20:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Good finish. Vinicius should have come on earlier for Mitro

Lordedmundo

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 06, 2023, 09:58:51 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on March 06, 2023, 09:57:03 PM
I don't know why so many are singling Mitro out. Andreas and Reed for example have been much much more poor today. Mitro got zero service, and he was excellent in the first half

He wasn't excellent in the first half in my opinion. But yes, Pereria has been really poor today.

Sad thing is most of the subs have been even worse.  Terrible play by Soares put us under pressure for their third goal and Wilson embarrassingly lightweight for this division

FFC1987

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 06, 2023, 10:00:57 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on March 06, 2023, 09:58:51 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on March 06, 2023, 09:57:03 PM
I don't know why so many are singling Mitro out. Andreas and Reed for example have been much much more poor today. Mitro got zero service, and he was excellent in the first half

He wasn't excellent in the first half in my opinion. But yes, Pereria has been really poor today.
He was playing really deep because Andreas and Reed have created nothing and Lukic seemed to be instructed to stay back and screen the defence. Mitro linked the play really well in the first half. Almost scored from his only chance in the second and it was really a half chance as well.

Sorry, must of watched a different game. Saw a player not holding the ball well, lacking in the press and just looking a few yards off his game. Putting it down to his post injury match fitness but hope to see more from him in some big games coming up.

LittleErn

Lordedmundo

ron

So in the end it was a s***e penalty decision that cost a point.

But never mind, Toney has been hailed as the second coming, and all is right with the world.

LittleErn

I think they were the better side overall but not the best footballing side. They had more energy than us and got the breaks. Deflection and soft penalty. We put up a fight but we're lacking in the penalty area where it counts.