more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-1 West Ham Sat 8 Apr 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisfitKid

5 now...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Sting of the North on April 08, 2023, 04:55:02 PM
Quote from: Blawarmy on April 08, 2023, 04:50:11 PMWe're now relegation fodder.

Comments like these... can we just win a game so that the forum can be at least a half sane place to visit? The fear mongers and serial moaners are having a feast at the moment. Please make it stop.

As for the game, we were miles better, but toothless. TC and Tosin were both very good. Ream has a real off game, and Robinson is Robinson...

we had very little movement in and around the box apart from willian robinson and cairney out where it didnt matter.

LittleErn

Too often too few bodies in the box. We had lots of possession but they had 5 shots on target to our 3. With any kind of decent finishing they should have scored more. This is looking like Silva's previous Prem record - start well but tail off. Lack of a cutting edge is costing us but have Silva's tactics been found out and nullified or is it all down to the attacking players?

terryr

Robinson really doesn't offer much does he?
His passing is a liability
He has speed yes but apart from that I'm struggling to understand what his value is

FFC1987

Comments like these... can we just win a game so that the forum can be at least a half sane place to visit? The fear mongers and serial moaners are having a feast at the moment. Please make it stop.

As for the game, we were miles better, but toothless. TC and Tosin were both very good. Ream has a real off game, and Robinson is Robinson...

Whilst I agree, we whiff of second season syndrome teams going into next season with no form and likely a few key losses to squad and an uphill battle to push on. This season has been freaky. We're seriously fortunate (and earnt) that we started so well. Out of the bottom teams currently, I wouldn't fancy our chances if we were down there in the pack.

Results have not been good enough.

Sting of the North

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 08, 2023, 05:03:34 PM

Whilst I agree, we whiff of second season syndrome teams going into next season with no form and likely a few key losses to squad and an uphill battle to push on. This season has been freaky. We're seriously fortunate (and earnt) that we started so well. Out of the bottom teams currently, I wouldn't fancy our chances if we were down there in the pack.

Results have not been good enough.

I have no idea why we would have a weaker squad next season. And this season is not over. People tend to itch for the panic button, and miss everything else. In my opinion.

Chi_FFC

Quote from: Sting of the North on April 08, 2023, 04:55:02 PMAs for the game, we were miles better, but toothless. TC and Tosin were both very good. Ream has a real off game, and Robinson is Robinson...

Yeah, I wasn't happy when I saw the starting lineup today but I was very pleased with Tosin's performance today.