https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-1 West Ham Sat 8 Apr 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC's Sporran

great move until robinsons cross..

MisfitKid

I need the emoji where I am banging my head against the wall...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Pluto

Looked like a foul on Solomon to me

Rj Fulham

This is the most frustrating game I've watched, my god can we have a slice of luck, a lucky ball drop, anything??

TC's Sporran

davew

Wilson and James, that must be plan Z, game over!!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

TheCeiling

Ive never seen a team so bad at crossing (when Mitro isn't playing), yet all of our system is relying on crossing.

Make it make sense Marco.

Blawarmy

We're getting dragged into a relegation battle. This isnt funny anymore!

Black, White and Fred

Just terrible, the number of crosses that have come in with near to zero threat is ridiculous.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Blawarmy

TC's Sporran

davew

Rubbish result Fulham......again!!!!  ::angry::

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Caedal

Why have we become so one dimensional? We didn't play like this the first half of this season, not last season. There is absolutely no attacking plan other than lumping aimless crosses into the box.

Marco has to take some criticism for this. Mitro not being there is not an excuse, we were (and he was) playing rubbish for weeks

Blawarmy

We're playing like the team bottom and 10 points adrift!

MisfitKid

this is ridiculous, more bottom of the table teams and we gag.  ::angry::
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Sting of the North

Quote from: Blawarmy on April 08, 2023, 04:50:11 PMWe're now relegation fodder.

Comments like these... can we just win a game so that the forum can be at least a half sane place to visit? The fear mongers and serial moaners are having a feast at the moment. Please make it stop.

As for the game, we were miles better, but toothless. TC and Tosin were both very good. Ream has a real off game, and Robinson is Robinson...

TC's Sporran

good job theres a massive gap just below us and chelsea....

TheCeiling

Quote from: Caedal on April 08, 2023, 04:52:54 PMWhy have we become so one dimensional? We didn't play like this the first half of this season, not last season. There is absolutely no attacking plan other than lumping aimless crosses into the box.

Marco has to take some criticism for this. Mitro not being there is not an excuse, we were (and he was) playing rubbish for weeks
+1

davew

We want to pray that the bottom 4 teams don't start putting a run of wins together. We still have to play 3 of them and at the moment they would all be favourite to beat us!