watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-1 West Ham Sat 8 Apr 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Twig

Handball yes, but we hardly look threatening and we're at home against a sh1t side.

LittleErn

We do better when we don't have too much possession. Its all going wrong...... 😥 nobody likes us!😣😕

jayffc

Solomon for bdr

Games there for the taking but we need players who can run at them

TC's Sporran

well id take vini and pereira/reed off depending on how bad andreas ankle injury is,  bring solomon on cairney on at half time.

straight after that wasted cross silva went down to the changing room

akf

Besides Manor, I'd bring on Kenny.

Cedric has been involved quite a bit, but his crosses havent been great.  Kenny can add that spark

jayffc

Shocking crossing for a player who's positional movement is not great.

We got to try playing through the middle a little more

Solomon in get ticky tacky around the box

davew

Thankfully we already have 39 points and not 29!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: VamosFFC on April 08, 2023, 03:35:06 PMHow has that goal counted? Intentional or not, it's a hand ball that has led to a goal.

They will argue it's the phase before like at their place with Antonio's goal
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

SerbianLad

Solomon for BDR/Vini and Cairney/Lukic for Reed needed at half time imo.

Robinson and Cedric looked shaky at the start of the game but grew into the game as it went on. Thought Reed was quite poor, although when it comes to the goal itself, he couldn't have done anything about it imo. Willian was good, BDR and Vini quite wasteful. Final ball is mostly lacking, decent passing otherwise.

TheCeiling

Vini, Cedric off at half time

Solomon (as a false nine), Tete on

Though I'm tempted to drop BDR as well. He doesn't offer a lot when we have possession.

YankeeJim

I think this is the first time this season that I was bored watching the lads. We pass the ball around all over the pitch but can't get a shot on goal. Vinny and BDR are non-existent.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

davew

Bring on Solomon, Cairney, Tete and Diop for the 2nd half.

Lighthouse

What is it now. Two wins in ten and one of those was lucky. This is relegation form and still playing poorly against a very poor side.

Second half is important but how the hell has the season gone so flat over such a long period of time. This is dreadful.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Drewry66

Clear handball yet again. Losing my poo here. 

We've had 78% possession that half but only one shot on target. They've had one shot on target and scored. Unbelievable.

Andreas/Reed off at half time and for Cairney and Lukic. Solomon for Vinicius with BDR up top or even Solomon up top.

Just nothing is happening/going for us and totally had enough of it right now. Need to do something drastic as West Ham are shocking and we literally have to get something out of this frigging game. Argggggghhh!!!

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

davew

Heading for a 5th successive defeat and we could well end up losing the final 9 games of the season as well, anything is possible.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Not watching the game, but I see the 1st half stats say we had 78% possession with 0 shots on goal.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Chelsea losing to Wolves though 😊

TC's Sporran

pereira trying too hard, shooting and an impossible run