more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton 1-3 Fulham Sat 15 Apr 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Lost our grip, Bournemouth revisited!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ron

All Everton. Palhina is a walking disaster atm

Woolly Mammoth

We are on the rack, we have to
hold on until half time and dust ourselves down and regroup.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

TC's Sporran

the ref isnt helping by "keeping the game flowing"

Sting of the North

It's a common problem for us. When we lose our grip on a game we have no one to calm things down when we play both Palhinha and Reed. Again screaming out for someone that can use the ball to our advantage.

Black, White and Fred

Hoping JP is loving Fulham life and not turned up today so no offers come in  ::wink::
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Rj Fulham

Need to lift 2nd half, last ten minutes became very disjointed, dunno if James is the answer

MisfitKid

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on April 15, 2023, 03:49:10 PMHoping JP is loving Fulham life and not turned up today so no offers come in  ::wink::

he is blinded by all the zeros...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

ron

Our arguably best player Palhina seems incapable of controlling the ball and so our midfield not functioning.

SerbianLad

We lost control of the midfield after we conceded, similar to the Bournemouth game. I'd bring both Cairney and Lukic on. Not sure for who though. Solomon too.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: ron on April 15, 2023, 03:46:58 PMAll Everton. Palhina is a walking disaster atm

I was going to say this, looks a different player. He needlessly lost the ball by briefly thinking he Lionel Messi trying to dribble past three players and we concede (although Team or Tosin should've closed down McNeil). Palhinha then did the same and lost it again a few minutes later, luckily nothing came of it.

Wilson however is looking much more like his old self, which is great to see.

Bassey the warrior

I'd bring on Solomon for James who has tried hard but not offered much.

akf

Cairney & Manor will have impact on 65 mins - Vinny at 80 to rough up their tired defense (still holding out hope)

RaySmith

Calm down lads, we can do this COYW!!!!

ron

Quote from: akf on April 15, 2023, 04:03:13 PMCairney & Manor will have impact on 65 mins - Vinny at 80 to rough up their tired defense (still holding out hope)

....if Everton are down to eight men Vinny should do well then...

Caedal

There is ALOT of work to do in the summer...

SP

SP