watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa 1-0 Fulham Tue 25 Apr 19:45

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookieg

I think this well and truly puts European dreams to bed.

Black, White and Fred

Feels like they have two or three more players on the pitch. Anyone done a head count?
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

SerbianLad

Ream and Tosin have been very shaky in possesion so far.

Pluto

Bal_13

Comms on BT Sport saying we have no alternative to Mitro with the same physical presence up top to provide a focal point is a damning indictment of Vinicius (he's 6'3)

bill taylors apprentice

FFS BDR slipped for all to see, how can that be a careless challenge.

Considering how poor we have been its a bonus to go in only one down.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Caedal

That was a pathetic first half performance

jayffc

Good news is we can play much better than that.

missing Willian but need some cool heads in attack out there. We gave Villa way too much respect and didn't focus on our own attacking play imo.

Still very much in this game, perhaps Cairney on 60mins as Periera has done very little, or for reed if we want to go a little more attacking. We need someone to piece together this attack and bring the likes of Solomon into the game

DevonFFC

Rocket up the ass is needed!!!

jayffc

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 25, 2023, 08:34:10 PMFFS BDR slipped for all to see, how can that be a careless challenge.

Considering how poor we have been its a bonus to go in only one down.

slipped....and still won the ball I might add

Black, White and Fred

Imagine paying £3K for your season ticket to watch that sort of performance...
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

SerbianLad

Poor first half, decent enough result so far all things considered. I'd swap Reed and one of Palhinha/Pereira for Cairney and Lukic. We have no control of the match because our midfield is doing very poorly so far. Cairney and Lukic are very strong on the ball and they'd be of great help. Maybe even Kebano for Solomon, who really struggled too. We can still get a result here, but we must turn up in the second half.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on April 25, 2023, 08:38:00 PMImagine paying £3K for your season ticket to watch that sort of performance...
I didn't think that was even a foul. Certainly not card worthy.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: SerbianLad on April 25, 2023, 08:38:19 PMPoor first half, decent enough result so far all things considered. I'd swap Reed and one of Palhinha/Pereira for Cairney and Lukic. We have no control of the match because our midfield is doing very poorly so far. Cairney and Lukic are very strong on the ball and they'd be of great help. Maybe even Kebano for Solomon, who really struggled too. We can still get a result here, but we must turn up in the second half.

I suspect there will be only one change at half time with either TC or Lukic on for Reed.

Lighthouse

The stats say we had one shot. Not on target. We were second best everywhere. Well third best really. Even had more injuries. Hopefully not a heavy defeat in the second half. A lucky break away goal to equalise will help.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SerbianLad

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 25, 2023, 08:41:52 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on April 25, 2023, 08:38:19 PMPoor first half, decent enough result so far all things considered. I'd swap Reed and one of Palhinha/Pereira for Cairney and Lukic. We have no control of the match because our midfield is doing very poorly so far. Cairney and Lukic are very strong on the ball and they'd be of great help. Maybe even Kebano for Solomon, who really struggled too. We can still get a result here, but we must turn up in the second half.

I suspect there will be only one change at half time with either TC or Lukic on for Reed.
Me too, I'd prefer both though.

filham

We are just not in the game but obviously Silva has defense as his game plan. That being so should we not have two defenders on the goal line when defending corners, that would have prevented their goal.

Cairney has to come on after the hour.

St Eve

We can't play that badly in the second half and we are only 1 down. We are still in this

TC's Sporran

surely no more than 10 more mins of this before silva freshens things up?