more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa 1-0 Fulham Tue 25 Apr 19:45

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisfitKid

Has Fulham touched the ball...?  :023:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SP

Think I might have to switch the radio commentary off & follow it on Ceefax.

Bal_13

This is really ominous. Both wingers off and been absolutely dominated. Fingers crossed we react.

Not sure why we're pulling every man back for corners, we have no out ball.

St Eve

Relax everyone. Plenty of time

Caedal

Getting absolutely battered. We need another body in CM

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: Bal_13 on April 25, 2023, 08:09:45 PMThis is really ominous. Both wingers off and been absolutely dominated. Fingers crossed we react.

Probably worried about conceding to a corner but I agree that a cluttered box invites trouble
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

KentFulham

Gonna be a long night, 4-0 battering on the cards

davew

Quote from: KentFulham on April 25, 2023, 08:17:49 PMGonna be a long night, 4-0 battering on the cards
Stay positive, 3-1 or 3-0 maybe
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

hkfulham

cookieg

Quote from: hkfulham on April 25, 2023, 08:22:06 PMDo we have a plan A?

That's Mitro. It's plan B which is the issue.

Black, White and Fred

Will be thrilled if we go into half time only 1 down. Maybe Marco can yell some fight into them. Our midfield looks empty
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

DevonFFC

Quote from: Bal_13 on April 25, 2023, 08:09:45 PMThis is really ominous. Both wingers off and been absolutely dominated. Fingers crossed we react.

Because I imagine our average height across the team today is 5ft 6in

Steeeeeeeeeed

Solomon's been pretty poor, that "pass" to James was terrible. Really missing Willian.

Black, White and Fred

Solomon showing why he hasn't been getting picked

Friedrich Nietzsche

St Eve

Quote from: KentFulham on April 25, 2023, 08:17:49 PMGonna be a long night, 4-0 battering on the cards
no impossible.we can only win 4-1!

SerbianLad

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on April 25, 2023, 08:25:23 PMSolomon's been pretty poor, that "pass" to James was terrible
Palhinha and Reed have been pretty poor too

The Cravenette

[quote

[/quote]
We always do this. Just by leaving Dan James on halfwayline would mean 2 of their defenders would stay back.

Lordedmundo

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on April 25, 2023, 08:25:23 PMSolomon's been pretty poor, that "pass" to James was terrible

He's definitely off his game tonight. He seems to be turning into trouble on the ball and that was indeed a poor pass.

Caedal

The CM is the problem, just getting played through too easily. Villa are a good side, but we're making it too easy for them

SerbianLad

At least one of Cairney/Lukic needs to come on at half time, if not both. We need to keep possesion better.