more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-2 Man City 30 Apr 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

BDR 'throws himself to the ground' City do it and its 'well won'
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

bencher

Now I;ve seen the replay. No attempt by Walker to play the ball, only plays the man. Why no foul? Clearly impeded his progress.

St Eve

Keep this up and I think we will sneak a point

Rj Fulham

Quote from: bencher on April 30, 2023, 03:37:00 PMNow I;ve seen the replay. No attempt by Walker to play the ball, only plays the man. Why no foul? Clearly impeded his progress.

Wearing the wrong colored top!

Is this ref a mate of Kavanagh or something? giving us absolutely nothing

SerbianLad

TC's Sporran

hope the subs dont spoil the tiny bit of rythmn we had going.

Rj Fulham

If nothing else, we have the mighty City rattled ::thumb::

Black, White and Fred

TC has been massive since coming on
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

Twig

Missed the first half giving our 5 yr old grandson his first golf lesson. However, from what I've seen of the second half we may as well not have turned up beacuse the officials have clearly decreed that we aren't allowed to take points off the mighty City. Oh yes, and the Sky commentators are so far up the City bums it's beyond embarrassing.

TC's Sporran

diop had 3 to aim for then, cant do that against this lot.

Twig

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on April 30, 2023, 03:45:35 PMTC has been massive since coming on

Showing what we miss by noy giving him more minutes.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on April 30, 2023, 03:45:35 PMTC has been massive since coming on
for me its a massive shame he doesnt get more game time. but marco has a role for him and thats that.

jayffc

Inclined to agree, Andreas injury aside, Cairney probably deserves a start at this point

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

TC's Sporran

Quote from: bigalffc on April 30, 2023, 03:48:05 PMVinicius battling well today

they all seem to be having a go atm

Black, White and Fred

8 minutes with all the subs stops and injury to Andreas is laughable, if city were behind would be 10+

Friedrich Nietzsche

bencher

It's bit disappointing we don't seem to get the ball into the box when in reasomable crossing positions.

SerbianLad

Blatant handball by Gundogan not called

bencher

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: SerbianLad on April 30, 2023, 03:58:03 PMBlatant handball by Gundogan not called

Color me shocked. The FA want their oil money bonuses for City winning the league.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"