watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-2 Man City 30 Apr 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

I detest City, how come the decisions all go their way.

I detest them and their fans.

Black, White and Fred

Is that even fair? So even if we do well and shut you out you'll just score worldies from outside the box
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

SerbianLad

Quote from: Rj Fulham on April 30, 2023, 02:39:16 PMWhere was the foul on Wilson in the lead up?  of course not its City ::angry::
Wilson got nothing multiple times today for the same thing Manchester City gets fouls everytime.

ChesterTheTabby

Must admit that the worldie goals... what are you gunna do?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Black, White and Fred

Why does our midfield not track theirs? Reed constantly leaving Gündoğan free to make runs
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

bencher

Overall we've not disgraced ourselves. They may look untouchable but when you attack them they can be vulnerable. If we can be a bit more careful with our passing as we counter attack this game is not done yet.

demeant0r

Not the worst half this season, we would be level except for a cheating cont.

SerbianLad

Decent first half. We were never going to keep possesion in the attacking third for a long time as we're missing both Willian and Mitro, but we defended quite well. Nothing could have been done about the second goal.

Great goal from Vini, those corners at the end were quite dangerous too. I'm still hopeful we may snatch something here...

Drewry66

Lads did brilliantly that half. Just pure class their second so what can you do. A few brilliant saves from Leno but that was always gonna be needed. Generally defended brilliantly. Their danger is the big switch and my god they are good at it.

Quality from Vini that half. Actually held the ball up and won loads in the air on top of the goal. Why he's so frustrating! He had a similar game against Chelsea and then every other game can't control a thing and useless in the air. He's got it in him....just need to see it more than once every 10 games!

Sgt Fulham

Fulham is the average Joe while Man City is the ruling elite. No matter how hard we try they are at such an advantage that its seemingly impossible to match them. And even if we do, the system ensures that we dont in the end (see the away game, for example). It really seems a pointless match to play...

ron

We can't do much about world class goals like their second but most neutrals I think would say the penalty was soft, and was a carefully timed dive to get it.

The bit that's hard to take is the "legend creation" by soft refereeing decisions and   hysterical commentators who hype the performances. We will always miss out on that.

Black, White and Fred

They look a bit rattled when we put pressure on, still in the game

Friedrich Nietzsche

St Eve

Okanji and Andreas clash heads. Commentators very concerned about Okanji Not a mention of Andreas

Rj Fulham

first Ream  gets injured, now they have a stretcher out for Pereira. when it rains it pours...

bencher

Lighthouse

Ream off to hospital with arms injury and now a leg strapped up. Blast the score line we wont have a squad left at this rate.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TC's Sporran

Quote from: bencher on April 30, 2023, 03:23:45 PMWhy was that a free kick?

its all in the script surely you know that by now?

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 30, 2023, 03:24:36 PMReam off to hospital with arms injury and now a leg strapped up. Blast the score line we wont have a squad left at this rate.

only blessing is these injuries happened near the end of the season and not at the start.
fingers crossed it precautionary

Rj Fulham