more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Away tickets

Started by r123fulham, July 30, 2022, 03:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r123fulham

Hi all,

I have noticed that away tickets for wolves are on a general sale. I was wondering if this will be the case for Tottenham away in September and if I'll have any luck getting those tickets?

Any help would be much appreciated. One other question, if I purchased a membership would I be able to buy tickets for friends/family as well?

filham

I am looking for a couple of tickets for Arsenal away, why are the club so late in putting them up for sale.

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: filham on July 30, 2022, 04:33:41 PM
I am looking for a couple of tickets for Arsenal away, why are the club so late in putting them up for sale.
Four weeks away!!

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: r123fulham on July 30, 2022, 03:01:00 PM
Hi all,

I have noticed that away tickets for wolves are on a general sale. I was wondering if this will be the case for Tottenham away in September and if I'll have any luck getting those tickets?

Any help would be much appreciated. One other question, if I purchased a membership would I be able to buy tickets for friends/family as well?
Looks like you're a Spurs fan who can't get home tickets

r123fulham

No not at all!

I've just struggled financially the last few years and not had money to go to game or let alone buy the membership.

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: r123fulham on July 30, 2022, 06:18:04 PM
No not at all!

I've just struggled financially the last few years and not had money to go to game or let alone buy the membership.
but you have 3 posts and can afford a ticket away at spurs???????

Arthur

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on July 30, 2022, 08:04:57 PM
Quote from: r123fulham on July 30, 2022, 06:18:04 PM
No not at all!

but you have 3 posts and can afford a ticket away at spurs???????

r123fulham

There may be a good reason, but don't you agree it does seem somewhat unusual that, for your first game in several years, you want to go to a specific away fixture and not one of our upcoming matches at the Cottage?

ruislip ray

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on July 30, 2022, 05:47:41 PM
Hi all,

Well done Hugh, you sussed out another imposter!

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: ruislip ray on July 30, 2022, 11:16:53 PM
Quote from: Hugh Gentry on July 30, 2022, 05:47:41 PM
Hi all,

Well done Hugh, you sussed out another imposter!
They're all at it.......sure we will be surrounded by scousers on Saturday.....see you there

Logicalman

Well, before we all start the witch hunt, this poster also posted about purchasing a Boro away ticket last season as well.

Let's give the benfit of the doubt please. The Mods do monitor members who tend not to post often, and if we find and undeclared non-FFC fan, they get banned.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

bod

Has anyone spotted a suitable pre match pub for the Wolves game?
Thanks

gang

Quote from: bod on August 05, 2022, 11:51:03 AM
Thanks

Why not ask r123fulham sure he will be going there as well as Spurs.

Wingnut

Quote from: bod on August 05, 2022, 11:51:03 AM
Thanks

The Bluebrick near the train station is the usual spot for away fans, apparently.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Bill2

Hi all,

No surprise that we struggle to sell tickets.for Wolves, do not expect the same for Spurs or any London club. They will be snapped up very quickly.

hovewhite

London away games will sell out more so now away games £30 each.

MartyFFC

Games up north will always end up on general sale. Be very surprised however if Spurs doesn't sell out to ST holders and members......