watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Peacock will have the non-televised FFC matches in the States, anyone

Started by OtherHodgson, August 05, 2022, 02:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OtherHodgson

remember from years past if all matches are posted for replay if we miss one live (e.g. like ESPN+ does) and if so how fast? Can't remember from the last time we were up and Peacock was the provider but prefer not to be up at 7am this Sat after cigars and whiskey Fri night. But I will do whatever it takes!  Cheers and thanks for any help in advance.

COYW!!! 

Matt10

Quote from: OtherHodgson on August 05, 2022, 02:13:35 AM
remember from years past if all matches are posted for replay if we miss one live (e.g. like ESPN+ does) and if so how fast? Can't remember from the last time we were up and Peacock was the provider but prefer not to be up at 7am this Sat after cigars and whiskey Fri night. But I will do whatever it takes!  Cheers and thanks for any help in advance.

COYW!!!

I recall last year that Peacock would have them posted the next day for sure, but also at times, the replay would be available within the same day. I don't think they have a set policy unfortunately. Wish they would be like ESPN+ where it's available roughly 30mins to 1 hour afterwards.

Looking at it now, it's 12 AM, so the Palace match replay will be available the next day according to this graphic:

OtherHodgson