Apparently Connor Coady has been told he can leave Wolves. Yes please.   :54:

092.gif

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: bog on August 05, 2022, 03:29:20 PM
Apparently Connor Coady has been told he can leave Wolves. Yes please.   :54:

092.gif

Can he play in a back 4?

Kingjay81

Think they're letting him go because they're planning on changing their system to a flat back 4

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

NFR:  My brother was a staunch fan of Wolves for many years.
He died earlier in the year from Alzheimer's and I wrote to Wolves hoping for a eulogy to be read at his funeral.
Wolves (Supporter Relations Dept) were excellent and alhough the girl said it's not the sort of thing we normally do,
but said she would do what she could.
Within a week I recieved a lovely and thoughtful letter from Conor Coady (Wolves Captain) which was read at the funeral.
My brother would have been so emotional and 'over the moon' had he been able to see the letter.
So, well done Wolves and particularly Conor Coady.
On the football side he would be a great signing, a real leader with a lot of quality.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

bog

Every time I have seen Conor interviewed he always comes across as a genuine chap so your posting does not surprise me Roger. Come on TK push that boat out and sign him please. 

092.gif

ffcthereligion

Quote from: rogerpbackinMidEastUS on August 05, 2022, 04:13:48 PM
NFR:  My brother was a staunch fan of Wolves for many years.
He died earlier in the year from Alzheimer's and I wrote to Wolves hoping for a eulogy to be read at his funeral.
Wolves (Supporter Relations Dept) were excellent and alhough the girl said it's not the sort of thing we normally do,
but said she would do what she could.
Within a week I recieved a lovely and thoughtful letter from Conor Coady (Wolves Captain) which was read at the funeral.
My brother would have been so emotional and 'over the moon' had he been able to see the letter.
So, well done Wolves and particularly Conor Coady.
On the football side he would be a great signing, a real leader with a lot of quality.

Thanks for sharing that 🙏

MartyFFC

He would be a fantastic signing. Can't believe Wolves would let him go.....

hovewhite

How can they let a player of that quality go.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes i am an admirer of Conor Coady and signing him would be mustard and i would like to think Fulham feel the same.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.