watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BT Sport Subscription - How much!!!!

Started by davew, August 05, 2022, 07:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Just had an email from Sky to advise that I can watch all the PL games televised by BT for a subscription of £28 per month, they have got to be joking!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Steeeeeeeeeed

It's ridiculous.

I think you get it free if you have BT Mobile or EE  on some plans, but not sure, I gave up on BT Sport's years ago.

MartyFFC

You'd spend more than that on an Indian takeaway for 2 to be fair. A bit like 1000 pound season tickets; it's the cost of the PL, I mean BT pay a fortune for the rights

terryr

$4.99 USD a month to watch all games on Peacock in the US
That's  £4.11
Some are in 4K
Downside is it's 2000+ miles to Craven Cottage

davew

Quote from: MartyFFC on August 05, 2022, 07:25:09 PM
You'd spend more than that on an Indian takeaway for 2 to be fair. A bit like 1000 pound season tickets; it's the cost of the PL, I mean BT pay a fortune for the rights
Sure they do, but no reductions given to Sky customers when BT started to takeover some of the PL matches, at least we have free streaming sites!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

hovewhite

Had a sky sports offer £25 a month today and an add on of £18 a month existing sky subscriber.

rusty shackleford

Quote from: terryr on August 05, 2022, 09:46:54 PM
That's  £4.11
Some are in 4K

Plus a VPN sub maybe a fiver a month, etc voila every game in the UK for under a tenner

Huxley

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 06, 2022, 09:20:31 AM
That's  £4.11
Some are in 4K

Plus a VPN sub maybe a fiver a month, etc voila every game in the UK for under a tenner

Lots of streaming services can geo  locate on a country level and that you are using a vpn. Big vpns like Nord haven't worked a way around it.

TheDaddy

I gave up with both sky and bt, now just check for streams
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Logicalman

Quote from: Huxley on August 06, 2022, 11:29:18 AM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 06, 2022, 09:20:31 AM
That's  £4.11
Some are in 4K

Lots of streaming services can geo  locate on a country level and that you are using a vpn. Big vpns like Nord haven't worked a way around it.

I use Nord and can watch UK-only content from the US, and vice versa (watched a live match on FFCTv whilst sitting in a pub in Oxford last season which was blacked out in the UK as Sky were showing it)
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Alec of good Stock