watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just watching palace vs Arsenal

Started by Takemehome27, August 05, 2022, 09:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takemehome27

What we could do with Joachim Andersen in our team right now, great distribution from the back and a fantastic defender in general 

SP

The speed they're moving the ball at is frightening.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes it is and that is why Fulham cannot carry and cannot afford any lightweights now we are back in the Premier League. There are no prisoners taken, no mercy, every player has to punch his weight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

Good game to watch..... Arsenal fullly deserve their 0-1 lead but CP not out of it yet.
Arsenal to get better as season progresses.

Passing is faster than we are used too and the tackling is harder
With the ref seemingly content to let it flow which is good news for our new midfield.
Get stuck in tomorrow lads.
COYLW.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FFC1987

Andersen has been brilliant again. What could have been. That ping he has is such a great addition to his defending.

Twig

Andersen superb and good to see a booking for an obvious dive. Let's hope refs have been told to come down harder on cheating this season.

SP

God, I hope they've told Leno not to pass it out from the back tomorrow.

TheCeiling

Palace impressed in the second half.  But Arsenal using their 1 chance to score their second goal.

SP

Funny seeing an Arsenal side put in this much effort, presumably they've moved on the disruptive players that have shown such a bad attitude.

Fernhurst

Arsenal win 0-2 but I would still have awarded the MoM to Andersen.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Caedal

I thought Arsenal looked very good for about 25 mins or so then Palace made some tactical changes and really took over the game. They were a bit unlucky not to get anything, although didn't create too many clear cut chances.

Despite Palace losing 2-0 I actually thought they looked pretty good. They have a good balanced side. Their defence is very good, they probably won't score many goals though despite the pace they have up front

Somerset Fulham

I thought Palace looked pretty good considering they have had a weird preseason and Arsenal have been on fire.

They are still missing that really top drawer finisher that could actually catapult them further up the table though. They seem to have a lot of blokes who are all quite good but not quite at their next level.

FFC1987

Agreed Palace looked good. I'd of given Andersen MoTM to be honest. What I did also see was a resilience from Arsenal that I haven't seen much of to be honest. The amount of pressure they absorbed and Palace just couldn't create much was encouraging. Salisa is it, looked particularly good for Arsenal too. Jesus incredibly sharp! Be interested to see who Palace bring in towards end of window.

Denver Fulham

Not holding on to Andersen kills me almost as much as Carvalho leaving for pennies. He would have been our captain and defensive anchor for years had we stayed up.

Caedal

I 100% blame Parker for losing Anderson. Jesus, what we had there...

That was a 10/10 TK recruitment

FFC1987

Quote from: Caedal on August 05, 2022, 10:33:39 PM
I 100% blame Parker for losing Anderson. Jesus, what we had there...

That was a 10/10 TK recruitment

And Lookman. We really did have a decent window that year. I remember being called the pessimist moaner for not wanting Parker manage us in Prem albeit thought he deserved it but also maintained he wouldn't be good for us. Sad times really as it could of been so different now!

Kingjay81

Joachim Anderson's long range passing from the back is unreal. He really is some player and I'm not sure what's missing from his game that will stop him from getting right to the top. Top, top player

WindyCity

I watched the game, and I think Arsenal very fortunate to come away with anything in this game, let alone all three points.  Palace just couldn't convert a couple 1 v 1 sitters (credit to Arsenal GK).  Before the own goal, I thought Palace could/should have been either tied or in the lead.  Thought Palace totally bossed second half.  Crystal Palace have a very good team and put up good show v a very strong side.  They will be a tough couple of games for us.  Just sayin'.......

TheCeiling

Quote from: WindyCity on August 06, 2022, 03:57:28 PM
I watched the game, and I think Arsenal very fortunate to come away with anything in this game, let alone all three points.  Palace just couldn't convert a couple 1 v 1 sitters (credit to Arsenal GK).  Before the own goal, I thought Palace could/should have been either tied or in the lead.  Thought Palace totally bossed second half.  Crystal Palace have a very good team and put up good show v a very strong side.  They will be a tough couple of games for us.  Just sayin'.......
It's too early to tell but I'm having a feeling this year the league is going to be balanced as ever. Almost every team can cost lots of troubles to the top 6 teams on a given night.