News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Klopp not a fan of the pitch - Where has he been for the last month?

Started by rebel, August 06, 2022, 05:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Think Mitro had the same complaint when he went for the Knee slide after his first

filham

Reminds me of a great 2-0 victory at the Cottage over Man U. when Scholes and Ronaldo picked up red cards late in the game having lost control because we were playing keep ball around the corner flag to run down time. After the match Ferguson blamed the small dressing room for the defeat and red cards.
Todays remarks by Klopp match those of Ferguson's. They should be framed and hung together in a bar in the new stand.

The managers of big clubs don't know how to behave when things go against them.

Oakeshott

Klopp's got no class, which is probably why he is well liked in Liverpool. The likes of Roy H and Scott Parker would always acknowledge the qualities of our opponents, whether we'd won or been taken to the cleaners.

Given we are unlikely to win it, I hope Man City beat Liverpool to the title.

ianthailand

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 06, 2022, 05:47:50 PM
Klopp needs a check up from the neck up. What a big girls blouse. 
Bang on. He's a terrible loser, human being and all round total sh*t. Always moaning about British Football, go back to Germany ASAP.
Why does he complain about the dryness of the pitch when he plays 'lump it forward, in the air, Sunday league football, albeit with fabulous players.

Jules

We have come to expect these types of comments, he is annoyed and frustrated so had a little dig about the pitch. I'm just gutted we couldnt hang on to that 2-1 lead and get the 3 points our performance deserved. They got lucky with a draw.

kiwian

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

roberto w6

Quote from: HobGoblin on August 06, 2022, 07:45:01 PM
His "we'll have an extra pre-season game" remark made me go of the guy, was disrespectful to our side, making out that they'd have a stroll of a game and win easily, needing extra games, when he complains year after year of to many games. If I was a Fulham player, that'd make me give everything to get a result against them.

It was very arrogant of him. I bet now he wishes he'd spent the time thinking about the additional game teaching Van Dyke how to man-mark. We answered him in the best way, just a shame we didn't take all 3 points as deserved. Do you think we should organise another pre-season game before our trip to Carseyside later this season?

rebel

Quote from: Nero on August 06, 2022, 08:35:17 PM
Think Mitro had the same complaint when he went for the Knee slide after his first

Exactly that, he stopped abruptly. Or he doesn't know how to knee slide as he hasn't had enough practice after scoring goals. 

Bill2

Well it os obvious that we should ask Liverpool what they would like us to do to make it better for them before the game. Sprinklers were on before the game and at half time.

AJW48361

Cobh Fulham Fan

There's a piece in the Irish Sunday Independent newspaper this morn, where Klopp is calling for a post-mortem to find out what went wrong and why his team was off and the game was upside down.   Silva is also quoted in the piece and hints in response to his opponent that there was a second team out on the field too and maybe they had something to do with the result.  It wasnt so much that Liverpoll was off, but that Fulham was in full-force form. Marco praised his whole team and then singled out Mitro, while putting to bed once and for all the nonsense that his star striker is only championship material.  Mitro, he says scores regularly for his national team and national teams dont play championship sides but play teams who often have the best players in the world in them.

It doesnt give me any pleasure to see Klopp and his team/supporters stewing over this, but it does give me huge confidence that we have put down a marker that we are going to be in this league for quiet a while yet!  082.gif