A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF MOTM & Player Ratings - Fulham 2 v 2 Liverpool = Mitro

Started by jayffc, August 06, 2022, 02:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM  Fulham 2 v 2 Liverpool?

Rodak
2 (0.7%)
Tete
3 (1%)
Tosin
0 (0%)
Ream          
7 (2.3%)
Robinson        
12 (4%)
Kebano
0 (0%)
De Cordova-Reid                                                                                        
2 (0.7%)
Reed
3 (1%)
João Palhinha
69 (22.9%)
Andreas Pereira
7 (2.3%)
Mitrovic'  ⚽️ 32'  Pen 72'
193 (64.1%)
Solomon             Sub 66'
2 (0.7%)
Duffy                  Sub 89'
1 (0.3%)
Cairney               sub 72'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 301

Voting closed: August 08, 2022, 02:51:38 PM

AshfordFFC

Obiously Mitro will get it deservedly so for his exploits however I was suitably impressed with João Palhinha and thought he was my MOM.

Sting of the North

Voted Mitro. One of, if not the, best games I have seen from him. Probably up there with the best performances I have seen from a Fulham player. Bullied the Liverpool defenders, dropped down and collected passes, dribbled intelligently, pressed and helped our defence. Add the two goals and the fact this was against last seasons league and CL runners up. Mightily impressive.

Rodak - 7  - did what he should and then some. Not much to do on the goals.
Tete - 8 - Solid, energetic and added an assist. 
Tosin - 7 - Solid, won nearly every challenge. Should have taken charge more, as evident for Liverpool's second. 
Ream - 7,5 - good game against very tough opposition. He and Robinson found it a bit more difficult second half. 
Robinson - 7,5 - Very good. Made the wrong decision for Liverpool's first goal but otherwise strong in both directions.
Reed - 7,5 - His qualities are best seen in games like this when he is not the main defensive midfielder and not asked to do too much going forward except for running.
Palhinha- 9 - Very impressive.  Finally a worthy heir to KMac.
Periera - 7,5 - Great pressing with Reed. Needs to sharpen up with the ball, but hopefully that comes with time. 
Kebano - 7 - His best PL game for us and nearly scored. Worked hard and smart. 
BDR - 8 - Excellent work rate, great pressing, played both as an extra defender and as an attacking player in one. Added some trickery as well.   
Mitro 10 - see above.

HV71

Quote from: Sting of the North on August 07, 2022, 11:04:31 AM
Voted Mitro. One of, if not the, best games I have seen from him. Probably up there with the best performances I have seen from a Fulham player. Bullied the Liverpool defenders, dropped down and collected passes, dribbled intelligently, pressed and helped our defence. Add the two goals and the fact this was against last seasons league and CL runners up. Mightily impressive.

Rodak - 7  - did what he should and then some. Not much to do on the goals.
Tete - 8 - Solid, energetic and added an assist. 
Tosin - 7 - Solid, won nearly every challenge. Should have taken charge more, as evident for Liverpool's second. 
Ream - 7,5 - good game against very tough opposition. He and Robinson found it a bit more difficult second half. 
Robinson - 7,5 - Very good. Made the wrong decision for Liverpool's first goal but otherwise strong in both directions.
Reed - 7,5 - His qualities are best seen in games like this when he is not the main defensive midfielder and not asked to do too much going forward except for running.
Palhinha- 9 - Very impressive.  Finally a worthy heir to KMac.
Periera - 7,5 - Great pressing with Reed. Needs to sharpen up with the ball, but hopefully that comes with time. 
Kebano - 7 - His best PL game for us and nearly scored. Worked hard and smart. 
BDR - 8 - Excellent work rate, great pressing, played both as an extra defender and as an attacking player in one. Added some trickery as well.   
Mitro 10 - see above.

Agree with every single word and score

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Forever Fulham

Had to go with Mitro.  Two goals against Liverpool. 
Otherwise, a toss up for me between Palhinha (a one man wrecking ball) and Antonee Robinson for bottling up one of the greatest players in the game today.  Frustrated the heck out of him.  Never expected that.