more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Someone Please Buy Knockaert, onomah & Cavaleiro

Started by Rodshig, August 08, 2022, 11:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colton F.C.

Quote from: Fightin' Blue Hens on August 10, 2022, 01:40:02 PM
"We are a winger short, plus two wingers are injured, it would be an understatement to say we can use him on our nine man bench and remember we haven't got Solomon signed up for next season."

👆
Logic prevails. 👍

From the subs bench so far it appears Stansfield and Harris have usurped Knock/Cav combo.  So no loss there if we can ship them out.  Silva seems happy to give a route to youth.

SP

I think at least one of them will be loaned to QPR on deadline day.

terryr

Quote from: Colton F.C. on August 10, 2022, 09:21:01 PM
Quote from: Fightin' Blue Hens on August 10, 2022, 01:40:02 PM
"We are a winger short, plus two wingers are injured, it would be an understatement to say we can use him on our nine man bench and remember we haven't got Solomon signed up for next season."

👆

Liverpool is also keen for us to showcase our youngster with the Spurs scouts a close second
Logic prevails. 👍

From the subs bench so far it appears Stansfield and Harris have usurped Knock/Cav combo.  So no loss there if we can ship them out.  Silva seems happy to give a route to youth.

Hatch007

Does anyone know for certain exactly with whom these 3 players are training? Assuming Kongolo is still up at Stoke.

I've read they are "training alone" but what does that mean in practical terms?

I thought perhaps they might train with the U23s but then I'd expect to read they are "training with the U23s", not "training alone" 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Hatch007 on August 10, 2022, 11:34:58 PM
Does anyone know for certain exactly with whom these 3 players are training? Assuming Kongolo is still up at Stoke.

I thought perhaps they might train with the U23s but then I'd expect to read they are "training with the U23s", not "training alone" 🤷🏻‍♂️

Novak Djokovic trains alone, along with his coach, hitting partner, ball boy, sports science expert and racket stringer. Thousands of football coaches across England would be happy to train with them because it's an opportunity to prove themselves (or as advertising for junior private coaching) and Fulham would be happy to provide whatever they want in terms on fields/facilities etc.

Training Alone simple means that he is training for his goals to get a opportunity to transfer to a good team, produces an excellent medical, fitness test and is ready for the season. No point Kongolo, Knockaert, Onamah and Cav learning Fulham patterns of play or working on set pieces.

I am sure some of Fulham's junior coaches or aspiring coaches would be willing to train with them for free. If a aspiring coach, trains Knockaert for the summer and Knockaert is a Championship star, then a spot in Fulham staff will be one of his options and probably not even the coaches best option.

If a player like Kongolo or Knockaert has a great medical and fitness test, then tonnes of clubs will be knocking down his door to sign him, because both of them were top players can that are no longer at their former peaks in physical fitness.

rebel

Quote from: The Rational Fan on August 11, 2022, 05:53:34 AM

Novak Djokovic trains alone, along with his coach, hitting partner, ball boy, sports science expert and racket stringer. Thousands of football coaches across England would be happy to train with them because it's an opportunity to prove themselves (or as advertising for junior private coaching) and Fulham would be happy to provide whatever they want in terms on fields/facilities etc.

Training Alone simple means that he is training for his goals to get a opportunity to transfer to a good team, produces an excellent medical, fitness test and is ready for the season. No point Kongolo, Knockaert, Onamah and Cav learning Fulham patterns of play or working on set pieces.

I am sure some of Fulham's junior coaches or aspiring coaches would be willing to train with them for free. If a aspiring coach, trains Knockaert for the summer and Knockaert is a Championship star, then a spot in Fulham staff will be one of his options and probably not even the coaches best option.

If a player like Kongolo or Knockaert has a great medical and fitness test, then tonnes of clubs will be knocking down his door to sign him, because both of them were top players can that are no longer at their former peaks in physical fitness.

Training with the 'team' builds relationships, understanding, enthusiasm, motivation etc in a match situation.
An understanding of strengths and weaknesses of each other.   

Twig

Quote from: The Rational Fan on August 11, 2022, 05:53:34 AM

But tennis isn't a team sport is it?

Somerset Fulham

The best troll I have ever, ever seen.  No question.