watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- Raymond Briggs

Started by bog, August 10, 2022, 08:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

More sad news that Raymond Briggs has passed away aged 88. A wonderful story teller, to me 'When the Wind Blows' was a classic. Not only a magical story writer with much imagination he illustrations were much to be admired.

RIP Raymond and thanks for the stories.   

There was a documentary about Raymond. He was moving in with a lady friend but as he was keeping his house he kept his milk order going to help the milkman keep his job.  Every day he would go back to collect this.   

FFC1987

Very sad. I work for his publisher and everyone whose worked with him only has such positivity and kind words to say about him. A real loss  :016:

Twig

When the Wind Blows was a powerful classic of my generation, he will be sorely missed, R.I.P. Raymond Briggs.

Andy S

I agree when the wind blows and the snowman were two of his classics. He was working on another production before he died. He will be missed RIP Raymond Briggs and condolences to his family

HV71

A man who was at the very top of his profession. Someone who has entertained and charmed millions of people. - he really will be missed . RIP