watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolves v Fulham Prediction Thread

Started by rebel, August 11, 2022, 08:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Wolves 0 - 3 Fulham, if we can build on last Saturday, then there is no reason why we can't beat Wolves.

fulhamfever

2-1

Raul Jimenez for them
and Mitrovic and Pereira for us

bog

0-2 would be nice. Under Slav we were 0-3 up h/t but scrambled a 4-4 right at the end.

Mind you back in 1959, midweek we beat them as champions 3-1 before running them close the following week 0-9....

092.gif

Mr White

Terrykh

I'm going for a 1-0 win to us, Rodak in the 97th min headed into the right hand corner.

Deeping_white

Bet your house on Palhinha to score is all I'm saying - Wolves were after him for ages and we got in there first so it's a Sod's Law scenario. Also fancy Pereira to score so I'll say 2-1 to Fulham

FFC1987

WhiteJC

1-1 for me, Palhinha to score because Mitro can't do it in the "big" league  :dft011:

CheshireWhite

1 - 1 and again Cairney to bang in an equaliser  049:gif

itombomb

It's a good time to be playing them with Jiminez expected to be out and Guedes only just having signed.

When those two are fit and firing you would expect them to be more potent.

southwest6

Any points will do. Going for a tight 1-1

Woolly Mammoth

My thoughts are also going with a draw as well in the region of 1 1.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Win no idea of score,will be betting an away win.

Wingnut

I'll go for a 1-1, but it's a tricky one to call. Their record in front of goal isn't great. Conditions are going to be an issue on Saturday also. Could be a very tight, stop-start game.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

davew

Agree with the majority (so far), reckon it will be a draw.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bencher

A draw seems a realistic result but unlike Mr Parker, Marco will be thinking only about 3 points, and will feel aggrieved at just the 1 point from the Liverpool match,

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Burt