more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best chance to get tickets

Started by FanFromAmsterdam, August 16, 2022, 06:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanFromAmsterdam

Hey guys,

What would be the best way to get tickets for a Prem home game. Let's say against Aston Villa or maybe even Man U. Would it be possible at all to buy them in the official ticket shop?

Or Will I have to buy aftermarket?

Thanks.

filham

Depends on the number of points you have.

FanFromAmsterdam

Quote from: filham on August 16, 2022, 06:22:20 PM
Depends on the number of points you have.

Have zero points as I don't have a season ticket/pass or anything like that.

ffcthereligion

An Aston Villa would definitely be more likely as it's a Thursday night on tv etc. I suspect there'll be a few that'll go on general sale and it's reasonably safe to plan ahead.

I would say it's highly unlikely to get a Man Utd ticket with no membership booking history points etc

hovewhite

You could ring the ticket office and they may do something for you explain that your over on holiday.

Andy S

All clubs are watching for ticket touts these days and if you are found to be selling tickets that you have purchased for this reason, the club have ways of finding out. You will then be blocked for future purchases. If you are a tout you should stick to selling souvenir scarves outside the ground to the tourists

sunburywhite

You should train harder and catch the eyes of some scouts

Then get a transfer to Fulham and as a player you will get an allocation of tickets
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

hovewhite

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 17, 2022, 09:01:31 AM
You should train harder and catch the eyes of some scouts

Then get a transfer to Fulham and as a player you will get an allocation of tickets
or just buy a membership.

fulhamfan

FanFromAmsterdam

Ok so my only option is to spend £50 to become
a member? That sucks because I Don't visit London in a regular basis.

No chance for tickets on matchday in a Facebook group?