watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford not sold out

Started by Riversider, August 17, 2022, 04:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

It is peak holiday time, poor transport links and unlike he Liverpool game hopefully they  won't have hundreds of fans sitting in the Putney end.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Riversider on August 17, 2022, 11:02:53 PM
And yet against Liverpool with exorbitant pricing tickets sold out in days, no cost of living crisis there, and yet its given as a factor for cheaper tickets not selling out against Brentford, very strange,
As I said in the O.P there are Fulham supporters that go because of the opposition,  Chelsea at silly prices will sell out easily and that's an early kick off on TV .
Are you not listening?  From the club site "In addition to nationwide strikes on the railway, there will also be no service on the District line between Wimbledon and Parsons Green before 8am and after 6pm, while a number of bus services in West/South-West London and Surrey are affected."  And have you actually looked at the ticket page to see what hasn't sold out?  A few restricted view Putney end seats.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 18, 2022, 10:57:54 AM
Quote from: Riversider on August 17, 2022, 11:02:53 PM
And yet against Liverpool with exorbitant pricing tickets sold out in days, no cost of living crisis there, and yet its given as a factor for cheaper tickets not selling out against Brentford, very strange,
As I said in the O.P there are Fulham supporters that go because of the opposition,  Chelsea at silly prices will sell out easily and that's an early kick off on TV .
Are you not listening?  From the club site "In addition to nationwide strikes on the railway, there will also be no service on the District line between Wimbledon and Parsons Green before 8am and after 6pm, while a number of bus services in West/South-West London and Surrey are affected."  And have you actually looked at the ticket page to see what hasn't sold out?  A few restricted view Putney end seats.

As at 11.06am today the number of seats, excluding restricted view, still available in the Putney End

P1 - 17
P2 - 63
P3 - 113
P4 - 24  (this must be where all the Brentford fans have bought their tickets)

The problems with travel will definitely be a factor in there still being tickets available but the cost of tickets (£55 adult, £50 concession) will also have stopped people buying.  Also, I don't think they have gone on general sale, just to supporters with a previous booking history, some of whom will be Brentford fans no doubt.

Zendra

Bought a Hammy End ticket this afternoon but low down  and the far end of the stand . The chap on the phone said only a  few left and he expects the game to sell out.

Not the view I wanted but my fault for leaving it so late - a far cry from my  old days as a Riversider where I had a padded seat , great view ,our own Bar  watching the likes of Simon Morgan , Martin Pike , Jim Stannard and Glen Thomas.

Dark days on the pitch though  , 3rd and 4th   tiers of the Leagues

filham

Also parking meter fees amount to £15 for the match, we are being hit in all directions.

Riversider

Quote from: filham on August 18, 2022, 09:48:55 PM
Also parking meter fees amount to £15 for the match, we are being hit in all directions.
I've never paid to park on a Saturday and won't be this weekend.