watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford not sold out

Started by Riversider, August 17, 2022, 04:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Absolutely incredible that we can't sell out a London Derby in the UK Premier League,
Imagine if those extra 7,000 tickets were available 😳
As I've said previously I only attend Fulham games to watch Fulham, it seems that we've now got thousands of supporters (that the FST are really concerned about) who only want to watch the opposition, as seen with the Liverpool game,
It baffles me it really does,  surely if you are a Fulham supporter you only want to watch Fulham or am I reading it wrong 🤔
The writing is well and truly on the wall for next season if we get relegated and have to face the likes of Rotherham and Preston in our 30,000 capacity stadium.

fulhamfan

General

It's very close to being sold out. If you try and buy tickets now there are hardly any available.

sunburywhite

Given the current cost of living crisis I would think a lot of people who buy the odd ticket will think twice of spending £250 to take their son to a game
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

Inflation has hit over 10% and ticket prices are really high. Not everybody sadly has any spare income. Times are tough and frankly a football match is no longer a high priority.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Southcoastffc

You do realise that there is a train strike on Saturday?   Not every Fulham supporter who would like to get there will be able to do so.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

HillingdonFFC

Literally a handful left. No district line up from Wimbledon & a lot of local bus services not running not helping

Surlyc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 17, 2022, 05:15:34 PM
You do realise that there is a train strike on Saturday?   Not every Fulham supporter who would like to get there will be able to do so.
And a bus strike in west London. And a reduced service on the District Line.

Twig

I'd wager a lot of cash that it's the transport strikes that have slowed down ticket sales. That said if you take a look now on the FFC website there are very few seats available that aren't restricted view.

Deeping_white

This is the third thread you've started on this topic and it's getting a bit weird in all honesty, especially since there are lots of reasons why it might not be a sellout and that there's been far less than a thousand tickets left for a while now

Worcesterwhite

Peak holiday season will have a big effect with our fan base being smaller, high ticket prices, rail strike, reduced bus service so not that surprising.

Mince n Tatties

sarnian

We are season ticket holders who have to fly into Gatwick for every game and have cancelled our flights.  One day travel cards normally cost about £24 for the two of us but cabs and hotel for this Saturday would have cost £350. No brainier.

Somerset Fulham

What an honestly bizarre thread.

Zendra

Hoping to get 2 together tomorrow when I ring the ticket office . If I don't Liz Truss will hear about it.

The Cravenette

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on August 17, 2022, 05:15:53 PM
Literally a handful left. No district line up from Wimbledon & a lot of local bus services not running not helping

District Line from Wimbledon to Parsons Green is running between 8AM and 6 PM according to TFL, so should be OK if not ideal

gang

There are tickets still available in the Putney end.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: gang on August 17, 2022, 09:32:46 PM
There are tickets still available in the Putney end.
Yeah but who wants to sit next to those Weirdo's lol

Riversider

And yet against Liverpool with exorbitant pricing tickets sold out in days, no cost of living crisis there, and yet its given as a factor for cheaper tickets not selling out against Brentford, very strange,
As I said in the O.P there are Fulham supporters that go because of the opposition,  Chelsea at silly prices will sell out easily and that's an early kick off on TV .

H4usuallysitting

It's simple economics....the touts have people queuing for the likes of Liverpool in London.... Against kew bridge it'll be a slower burn, but will sell out....