watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not gone today

Started by Peabody, August 20, 2022, 02:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Not been to well this week, so decided that this plus the travel disruption was a bit to much to deal with. So, come on boys, let's break this voodoo they have on us

WhiteJC

Quote from: Peabody on August 20, 2022, 02:30:50 PM
Not been to well this week, so decided that this plus the travel disruption was a bit to much to deal with. So, come on boys, let's break this voodoo they have on us

hopefully 3 points will get you on the mend  :54:

Hatch007

Feel better real soon, Mr P

Woolly Mammoth

Hopefully a good result and performance will cheer you up and make you feel better.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Sorry to hear that Mr. P. Hope that result was a real tonic!  :54: 049:gif

Peabody

Certainly was bog, sitting here now patiently waiting for MoTD

HV71

Wishing you better Peabody - as Bog says that result must have done you a power of good.

SP

Great result for you today Mr P & a brilliant atmosphere at the match.

I recall we live in a similar area, I got the bus today as I couldn't be bothered with the trains. Bus to Mitcham then Carshalton for a couple of pound, great value.

SuffolkWhite

Mr P, hope your OK 👍,  couldn't go today anyway  and travel sounded  a nightmare but what a nice win.
COYW
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Peabody

Yeah I am ok now just didn't fancy being caught after I had been Tom and dick

blingo

Dodgin

bog

Morning Mr P. How things change with the years. When walking to the ground my two daughters used to say slow down dad, now I have started asking them to do so.....  :022: Good luck.  049:gif 

Peabody

Quote from: bog on August 21, 2022, 10:48:56 AM
Morning Mr P. How things change with the years. When walking to the ground my two daughters used to say slow down dad, now I have started asking them to do so.....  :022: Good luck.  049:gif

Tell me about it. I now leave home (Carshalton) some three and half hours early for a 3pm kick off

Motspur Park

Quote from: Peabody on August 21, 2022, 02:06:16 PM

Tell me about it. I now leave home (Carshalton) some three and half hours early for a 3pm kick off

Just enough time for 5 pints!!!

Hope you are better!

RaySmith

Hope the result  made you feel better Peabody.

Look forward to reading 'just got back' after the next home game.

sunburywhite

Hope you are feeling better Mr P
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

filham

A very good result and the Cottage atmosphere was electric.
Hope you are better soon Peabody.

bog

Quote from: Peabody on August 21, 2022, 02:06:16 PM
Quote from: bog on August 21, 2022, 10:48:56 AM

Do you recall running to the ground if you were late and the roar of the crowd pulling you on and faster?