2 (0.5%)
Mbabu            🔁 77'     📒
2 (0.5%)
Duffy              🔁 92'
1 (0.3%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Voting closed: August 22, 2022, 05:01:45 PM

HV71

Very ,very tough . Difficult to choose  Palhinha, Pereria, and Reed all unbelievable. Eventually went for Pereria

Southcoastffc

So many to choose from in such a good team performance.  Pereira, Palinha, Reed, BDR all particularly commendable but in the context of an excellent contribution, a thorn in the opposition's side,  skilful and hard working, until he exhausted himself, a young lad making his first start, a big well well done to Jay Stansfielf
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

A lot of good performances but I will vote for Periera, class and a high work rate combined to give a top performance.

MisfitKid

Quote from: filham on August 20, 2022, 09:40:09 PM
A lot of good performances but I will vote for Periera, class and a high work rate combined to give a top performance.

Totally agree.  His corners are great too.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Woolly Mammoth

Pereira for me as it is like having two players in one and he showed it again today.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mickeyboro

But I thought we scored three...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SP

So many worthy candidates. How many times did Tete win crucial headers?

ChesterTheTabby

Palhina for me, what a man. Not since KMac have we had such a defensively stout player. He and Reed make quite the partnership.

Anyone else see how Palhina ran to the sideline to the fans cheering and high fiving the fans? Legend already.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

love4ffc

Quote from: hovewhite on August 20, 2022, 05:12:01 PM
Marco the magician.

We probably should add him to the poll.  He deserves it  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Twig

Went for Periera in the end but so difficult to choose.

..FOF..

Stansfield. He attacked well in the first half and ran his socks off with some great defending too in the 2nd half.

toshes mate

Stansfield for me, for a hard working debut in which he contributed so much including the incident which should have seen Norgaard red carded and unable to volley in the visitor's first goal from a well rehearsed set piece requiring BDR to be shoved away from the spot where the shot was made.  But, most of all, it was an excellent team performance choreographed by our excellent coaching team.

Luka

TC for me despite only getting ten minutes or so.
Came on and gave us composure when we were under immense pressure.
Proper shame he's such a sick note now as he is still a game changing footballer.

Andy S

Pereira and Reed for me but they all played so well

Bryanthebroom

Went for Pereira. Lovely set pieces -plus did everyone see how quick he is in being able to pull away from defenders over the first few yards? Rapid.

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 20, 2022, 08:12:16 PM
Reed for me,the little tiger kept biting at their heels.
Wouldn't object to any of the players mentioned above winning the MOM award. They all had a good game.

hovewhite

Our midfield 3are only going to get better palhima ,Andreas and reed they will be more effective than Johansson,MacDonald and Tc to a higher standard.

ex-Pat

The three midfielders were Brilliant.........

Finnans Right Peg

F(f)CUK

I feel a bit for Robinson not getting a vote. I thought that he had a good game. Essentially Brentford attacked down Tete's side consistently, partly because Robinson was playing well. I went for Reed because he kept running through the game. Pereira had a great first half and Palhinha had another good game, but I thought he was slightly restricted by his silly booking.