watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can We Have Some More Please Sir !

Started by JimmyConway, August 21, 2022, 07:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

I have to admit that i was not very confident going into the game as they seemed to me that their setup or style was not suited to the way we like to play and they would cause us all sorts of problems. Well first 45mins i thought we were quite superb and though plenty of plus points have to mention Pereira who i thought was instrumental in most of our attacking play.
You probably could not of asked for a better first half other than the goal conceded or we might of scored one or two more. Second half think a mix of them changing and going a bit more route one and us not as intense as first half. There was concerns with the ball going over the top and finding the gap. Once they equalised to me it felt like only going to be one winner but they never really went for it and we grew back into the game for the last 15mins or so. Winning goal deserved over the whole match.
Don't want to take any glory away from yesterdays win but have to mention the poor marking for the first goal and the more you watch it the more embarrassing it looks plus and some may say harsh but we should not allow that cross back into the box for their second. You can't always have the perfect game and perfect performance but we need pulling up especially in regards to first goal they scored.
Hoping we get one or two more in this week as you only have to look at our bench to see options are a bit thin on the ground. On to another form team next week and one which will test how far we have come with the start they have had.