watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal 2 -1 Fulham: Post Match thread Merged

Started by supersub, August 27, 2022, 05:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersub

I've been trying to log in to Now TV to buy a day pass to watch the game, but it won't let me. I'm in France, but using a VPN. Anyone else had problems with this?

Steeeeeeeeeed

I am in the UK and no problems here with it.

Cutler

You need to change the UK server, until you find one that works, the providers have info on VPN so it will not always work.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Speaking of NOWTV, there's a very good deal for one day of Sky Sports , but then 8 months free (but for a mobile phone only)

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/now-tv-sports-day-mobile-month-membership-3987351

Just popped up today

supersub

Quote from: Cutler on August 27, 2022, 05:50:17 PM
You need to change the UK server, until you find one that works, the providers have info on VPN so it will not always work.

Thanks! I've tried a few, but it seems to somewhat negate the point of VPNs if they can be recognised!

Fulham 442

Absolutely awful first half. At least he can only improve...Thank goodness for Leno..

alfie

Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 27, 2022, 06:41:40 PM
Absolutely awful first half. At least he can only improve...Thank goodness for Leno..
Own goal by him now
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Milo

He's the weak link.. needs to be dropped. But for who?

LC

How is that not a penalty

Somerset Fulham

He was dreadful first half but that goal wasn't his fault.  He does seem to have improved this half.

FFC In Oz

He's looked pretty shaky most of the season.

He can't be far off getting dropped.

Fulham 442

I don't get the hype around him. He's just crap, Tim clearing up for him all over the pitch...

Fulham 442

And now Diop on...🙏

love4ffc

First half started out with Kebano back in the lineup which was great to see.  Fulham just can't afford anymore long term injuies.  It also saw Tosin starting out on shaky ground leaving fans wondering if he's head was even in the game.  He seemed to recover and put an important foot in several times helping to keep the score line at zeros for all. 

Ream gave a bit of a scary moment when he got a knee to the lower back following a good tackle in the Fulham box.  Ream is not one to go down and roll around so to see him go down and grab his lower back put an uneasy feeling in my belly.  Luckily Ream got back up and got back to it. 

I love Palhinha as he brings some much-needed physicality to the midfield.  With that said now that he has gotten three yellow cards in four games, he seems to be on track to get 10 and a suspension by mid-October. 

Second half saw Arsenal come out guns a blazing and looking to score at any minute.  Yet in the 56th minute Arsenal while trying to play out of the back allowed Mitro to nip the ball and get the opening goal.  It was an unbelievable moment.   

Sadly, having the lead only lasted till the 63rd minute.  Leno was having a fantastic game and did manage to get a hand to the ball, but it just wasn't enough to stop Odegaard from scoring the equalizer.  Then another followed by an 85th minute scramble in the box to give Arsenal the lead. 

In the end it was a very entertaining game that left my blood pressure in a very bad place.  But that's football for you. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

H4usuallysitting

Did arsenhole just win the champions league final....muppets

cookieg

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 27, 2022, 07:26:58 PM
Did arsenhole just win the champions league final....muppets

They know they have been in a game.

ChesterTheTabby

They really are jumping out of control aren't they?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

LC

We had a clear penalty, their player blocked it with their arm on the line.

Tete was class, I would have liked to see him stay on. Leno had a good game, as did Ream and Robinson. Tosin has made a few mistakes in the last few games.

Our lack of squad depth cost us today. We deserved something from the game

Andyb

We played well, unlucky with 2 fluke goals.

Twig

No complaints from me, we put in a great shift but Arsenal were clearly the better team.  We do need reinforcements urgently if we are to be fully competitive in this division.