watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silva's Brighton Preview

Started by Lighthouse, August 29, 2022, 05:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rebel

Everyone should watch this, I'm sure the 'swimmingly' folk will continue to spout their 'nonsense'.

The Old Count

It does seem that our recruitment team have not performed to Marco's satisfaction.  He clearly states that we've had since April to recruit the necessary players yet have failed to do so. A very worrying situation.

cmg

Calm, measured, lucid and realistic; as expected from our manager.
Brings us up to date but doesn't add anything new...because there is nothing new.
He knew what was wanted in April, the board knew what was wanted in April, hell,we had a pretty good idea.
Big difference between knowing what you want and getting what you want.

Not waving, but not drowning (yet).

Woolly Mammoth

Let us hope we can get some deals done before the deadline.
A crucial 48 hours is coming up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cottage expat

Quote from: The Old Count on August 29, 2022, 08:22:16 PM
It does seem that our recruitment team have not performed to Marco's satisfaction.  He clearly states that we've had since April to recruit the necessary players yet have failed to do so. A very worrying situation.

He also  pointedly notes that the Seagulls have done a great job with their recruitment.

toshes mate

Quote from: cmg on August 29, 2022, 08:40:58 PM

Brings us up to date but doesn't add anything new...because there is nothing new.
He knew what was wanted in April, the board knew what was wanted in April, hell,we had a pretty good idea.
Good summary and what I like is that Marco still has a positive tone to his voice even when talking about apparent negatives (encourahing better to come rather than being flat).  Excellent professionalism from him and no wonder the players want to play for him and the other coaches. 

Let's hope there is some serious and positive news on the recruitment front before the deadline.

SG

Quote from: toshes mate on August 30, 2022, 02:14:53 PM
Quote from: cmg on August 29, 2022, 08:40:58 PM

Good summary and what I like is that Marco still has a positive tone to his voice even when talking about apparent negatives (encourahing better to come rather than being flat).  Excellent professionalism from him and no wonder the players want to play for him and the other coaches. 

Let's hope there is some serious and positive news on the recruitment front before the deadline.

I'm keeping my counsel until the 1st Sept. I have an opinion but fervently hope that this opinion is shown up to be wrong