watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton v Fulham today

Started by Southcoastffc, September 03, 2022, 11:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Liverpool's midfield 3 today: Elliot, Fabinho and Carvalho.  You're welcome Jurgen.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andy S

Robbers well what do you expect from Liverpool

alfie

Quote from: Andy S on September 03, 2022, 12:03:03 PM

Elliott     - offered contract, turned down wanted to go to Liverpool
Carvalho - offered contract, turned down wanted to go to Liverpool

Robbers? Not sure about that, they were free agents, If anything those 2 robbed Fulham of the chance to make some money by refusing contracts.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

The Cravenette

Liverpool just took advantage of the system. Annoying as that is.

Bill2

It isn't Liverpool's fault, although the way Elliot went was very insulting to the Club. It will always happen the bigger clubs will hoover up all the upcoming talent for peanuts, cheaper than developing them themselves. The system need to change to make sure clubs are given a fair price for prodigious talent, especially Fab who I feel will be exceptional. This needn't be at the contract but further down their career could be goals scored or appearances for either club or at international level.

Grassy Noel

In our fantasy match with Everton today we do seem to have lost Carvalho to an injury in the 40th minute.

Grassy Noel

The BBC report that Liverpool have hit the woodwork twice in quick succession. Why do we persist with this 'woodwork' anachronism I ask you (as I kick my pig's bladder around in the garden)?

Caedal

I'm still not seeing anything from Nunez to justify his price tag. He's been terrible. He either misses the ball or miscontrols the ball constantly. Even his goal against us he completely missed and Tosin played it against him and it ricochet into the goal

Tabby

Quote from: Caedal on September 03, 2022, 01:47:02 PM
I'm still not seeing anything from Nunez to justify his price tag. He's been terrible. He either misses the ball or miscontrols the ball constantly. Even his goal against us he completely missed and Tosin played it against him and it ricochet into the goal

He almost scored a worldie in the first half. Think he is a very good striker, but they overpaid.

Tabby

My lord Maupay, you simply have to score there.

..FOF..

Everton's keeper is on form today.

Very vocal... Hopefully Leno have built enough rapport with the rest to get his first clean sheet.

Tabby

Liverpool bailed out by VAR. They've looked pretty average so far this season other than the Bournemouth game.

filham

Had we got a true value transfer fee then there would be no grudge but the thought of a big club like Liverpool getting all that quality for a song really hurts.

Twig

Quote from: Andy S on September 03, 2022, 12:03:03 PM

Wrong but don't let that get in the way of a good moan.

alfie

Quote from: filham on September 03, 2022, 02:25:50 PM
Had we got a true value transfer fee then there would be no grudge but the thought of a big club like Liverpool getting all that quality for a song really hurts.
Would we have done any different, Stansfield?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't