watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back.

Started by Mince n Tatties, September 10, 2022, 02:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Terrific Performance Fulham 5 Chelsea 0.
Funnily enough I was the only one at the game.
Mitro 3
Ream
James.... 049:gif

Then the wife woke me up.🙂

Peabody

Mince n Tatties

MisfitKid

In my dream Reed scored...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Logicalman

Quote from: Peabody on September 10, 2022, 03:00:39 PM
Oi, that's my job

I'm certain if you asked his wife, she'd let you wake him up!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

bog

In mine Mo Cook was clean through and the ref gave a penalty when Burnley's Blacklaw flattened him and Johnny Haynes scored from the spot and we got to Wembley.... yes it has taken me long to to get back.... :016:

092.gif

bobby01

Quote from: Logicalman on September 10, 2022, 04:08:43 PM
Oi, that's my job

I'm certain if you asked his wife, she'd let you wake him up!

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

davew

What position were you required to start in?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Whitestone

ron

Quote from: bog on September 10, 2022, 04:37:02 PM
In mine Mo Cook was clean through and the ref gave a penalty when Burnley's Blacklaw flattened him and Johnny Haynes scored from the spot and we got to Wembley.... yes it has taken me long to to get back.... :016:

092.gif

More like a Nightmare! Since 1962 we've all wondered if Johnny would've converted that penalty if it had been awarded.....Never mind bog, our time will come.....

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 10, 2022, 02:57:08 PM
Terrific Performance Fulham 5 Chelsea 0.
Funnily enough I was the only one at the game.
Mitro 3
Ream
James.... 049:gif

Then the wife woke me up.🙂

Nice one
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on September 10, 2022, 07:00:30 PM
What position were you required to start in?

The horizontal position
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SG

092.gif

It still grates after all these years doesn't it

bog

Quote from: ron on September 10, 2022, 11:17:36 PM

092.gif

More like a Nightmare! Since 1962 we've all wondered if Johnny would've converted that penalty if it had been awarded.....Never mind bog, our time will come.....

Yes it was! I hope so Ron!

bog

Quote from: SG on September 11, 2022, 08:08:03 AM

092.gif

It still grates after all these years doesn't it

Yes it does. I can still see Mo at the other end of the pitch as he was chopped down. Did you know that after the game the ref went in our dressing room and apologised saying 'sorry lads I should have given you a penalty then' I bet that went down well. My live introduction to big club little club decisions.  :016:

Peabody

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 10, 2022, 03:04:47 PM
Oi, that's my job
👍

Did you have the same dream then.🤔

Not quite the same, we were winning 20-0 at half time and they equalised in the last minute

filham

Right, no need for anymore dreaming , time to start thinking about the real live match against Forrest on Friday night.
We have signed eleven new players in the window, anyone care to make a judgement how many of them will start on Friday.

Leno and Palina for certain.
Periera but unless performance improves could be replaced at half time
James in place of BDR
Korzawa if he has proved fully fit in training and Robinson is injured

On second thoughts perhaps an early dream about the Forrest game may prepare us for what is to come.

Marcus

We've played well against good sides - now just have to repeat the feat against a poor one . Simples.

filham

Quote from: Marcus on September 12, 2022, 01:20:45 PM
We've played well against good sides - now just have to repeat the feat against a poor one . Simples.
Yes and we have to remember that points taken from the poor sides are the most important for us.
Losing at Forrest on Friday would be painful.

Marcus

Quote from: filham on September 13, 2022, 09:54:39 AM
Quote from: Marcus on September 12, 2022, 01:20:45 PM
Yes and we have to remember that points taken from the poor sides are the most important for us.
Losing at Forrest on Friday would be painful.

Cost us with Parker... we did surprisingly well in a few of the nasty fixtures, winning at Goodison, Anfield and the King Power, if only we had done a bit better against the lesser sides.