News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham is Fantastic! Forest 2 v 3 Fulham Post Match Thread!

Started by Lazarus451, September 16, 2022, 09:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

copthornemike

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on September 16, 2022, 09:59:01 PM
We will miss Pahlina the great next week :( but what a goal! And Reed, Finally! 
I think you are right about Paulinho missing the next match, not until October though so no FFC related stress next week

RaySmith

Going behind in the first half, it looked as if we might struggle for a point, but we showed our class in the second, with a great team performance, and quality goals.

Great 3 points Fulham, the type of game and opponents where it's important to get something.

COYW

SP

Wingnut

Fantastic win. Delighted for Reed. Work to do at the back though. Have to cut out those silly mistakes. Gonna keep costing us goals at this level. Delighted with how the season has progressed so far. If we keep playing like this, we'll stay up with a bit to spare.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

hovewhite

What a great performance and even better result against a poor side reminiscent of  the Slav side when we came up,soft centre ,fragile confidence and love it when we look the old heads performance wise.

Marcel_Gecov

29 points from 31 games to stay up... that sounds very doable!

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 16, 2022, 10:00:56 PM
Simple Answer is we are with one or two tweeks a bloody good side,and we'll surprise a few sides this season.
Some of the fans on here want to start acknowledging the fact,and stop moaning at certain players all the time and why theyv'e been picked....In Marco I trust...Coyw.
We are a team in the making, Silva is just beginining to use players like Diop and Jame, when they settle and Wilson and Solomon return we could look like a top half of the table team.

However, still too early to start counting chickens.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: filham on September 16, 2022, 10:11:58 PM
Simple Answer is we are with one or two tweeks a bloody good side,and we'll surprise a few sides this season.
Some of the fans on here want to start acknowledging the fact,and stop moaning at certain players all the time and why theyv'e been picked....In Marco I trust...Coyw.
We are a team in the making, Silva is just beginining to use players like Diop and Jame, when they settle and Wilson and Solomon return we could look like a top half of the table team.

However, still too early to start counting chickens.

7 points clear of relegation zone... nice place to be

Beamer

Any away win is good, winning away against one of the sides expected to be in and around us better still and three different scorers which shows we are not entirely reliant on Mitro makes it a pretty damn good nights work.

hkfulham

I'd heard about James' pace, but not seen it in action.  He absolutely smoked the forest player on the right on one occasion.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Re: Palhina's yellow — to be honest I don't mind much. Suspension was coming either way. I think he understood the consequences but was simply moved to celebrate the moment.

Deeping_white

My initial thought is how good can we be when all the new signings bed in and we get Robinson, Wilson and Solomon back. We really ought to be aiming for mid table now based on this start

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on September 16, 2022, 10:15:50 PM
Re: Palhina's yellow — to be honest I don't mind much. Suspension was coming either way. I think he understood the consequences but was simply moved to celebrate the moment.
It was some bloody strike, too. He's the buy of our season, no doubt.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on September 16, 2022, 10:15:50 PM

Yep.

Love the guy's passion for the team and the club. A fantastic player.

Bokonon

Glad your bet paid off. Hope you take the missus to a nice dinner this weekend!

Pluto

What a win! Great performance from the entire team.

Ream was phenomenal again. The man is in the form of his life. Looks a totally different player this time around. I thought Willian looked really good, but clearly tired at the end. James was the right sub - his pace is a massive asset, especially against tired legs. Diop also a lot better than I thought.

Paulinha and Reed both bossed the middle and got on the score sheet too with some cracking goals. So pleased for Reed. That's been a long time coming!

Caedal

I actually thought Diop looked pretty good, especially on the ball. He went past Forest players quite a few times. He made 1 dodgy tackle that got him booked which can happen, but there is a good player in there.

What I like about this side is we can really dig in when we need to. We're not going to get out fought very often. This little break will be helpful to get Robinson back, and fully integrate the new signings.

Its been a tremendous start to the season. Just cannot see us going down unless Mitro gets a big injury

SP

From their board:

'Absolutely schooled and totally outplayed. We are going down.'

FFC1987

Absolutely buzzing!!! 6th and getting a lot of points clear of the bottom lot. Incredible. And only better to come if Silva can keep these guys ticking, make us more solid at the back and Solomon/Wilson back. Very exciting times.

YankeeJim

Good teams can do two things: they can win ugly and they can close out a match.
We have injuries and have done both of those things. Will the injured have the same passion when they come back? If so, we are currently where we will finish the season.  092.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.