0 (0%)
Vinicius 🔁 90'
0 (0%)
Cairney 🔁 83'
1 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 225

Voting closed: September 18, 2022, 10:02:12 PM

Friendsoffulham

Wow, what a second half turn around , running out 3-2 winners against Nottingham Forest.

Who was your FOF Man of the Match tonight and why?

Cast your vote, and let us know below👇🏻

#FFC #FULHAMFC #NFOFUL

049:gif

Somerset Fulham

This is another game where they were all brilliant.

I thought Diop looked fantastic, Tosin assured and Ream was brilliant at left back (didn't he play there for Bolton?), then you have the likes of BDR, Paulinha and Periera who were all immense. Reed was also fantastic.

Also, that Mitro pass from deep that started the move for the third goal. Lets talk about that. A lot!

Think its Ream for me though, he was fantastic.

perry geyton

The DURACELL all day long

Not even a debate

Zambo who ???

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: perry geyton on September 16, 2022, 10:07:12 PM

Not even a debate

Zambo who ???

You really need to calm this sh!t down, its beginning to make you look a bit..... weird?

Southcoastffc

Ream has played LB for us in the past and yes did so for Bolton too. 
Given that it was his debut and he was so very assured for almost all of the game I voted for Diop - he could be immense for us on the basis of tonight.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Bokonon

This game is the text book reason we should have a "Team" option for MotM, imo. No one was brilliant the entire 90, but everyone had moments brilliance or just extra grit.

ChesterTheTabby

It was between Reed, Ream, and Palhina for me. Reed nudged it.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

hovewhite

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on September 16, 2022, 10:19:01 PM
It was between Reed, Ream, and Palhina for me. Reed nudged it.
same for me apart went for ream

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Spoiled for choice but I went with Reed. The usual madcap industry, metronomic passing, a superbly taken winning goal, and he even seemed to win a few in the air.

YankeeJim

Almost everyone played well. BDR was probably the least of the lot. Mitro didn't score but did a lot of little things that put some credit to him. I thought Diop was solid. I like the looks of James. I think he'll get a start next time out. Reed was everywhere. Happy he got a goal. He must have run  a Marathon today! But, I have to give it to Reim. He ran is arse off and positioned extremely well. This guy is 35?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Pluto

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 16, 2022, 10:13:50 PM
Ream has played LB for us in the past and yes did so for Bolton too. 
Given that it was his debut and he was so very assured for almost all of the game I voted for Diop - he could be immense for us on the basis of tonight.

It wasn't his debut but he was very good. I went for Ream as I felt he was massive again tonight. Put his body on the line with some huge challenged and commanded the back four, even whilst playing out of position.

Sting of the North

I think Palhinha was key to our win. The two centre backs also really good.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Quote from: YankeeJim on September 16, 2022, 10:21:52 PM
Almost everyone played well. BDR was probably the least of the lot. Mitro didn't score but did a lot of little things that put some credit to him. I thought Diop was solid. I like the looks of James. I think he'll get a start next time out. Reed was everywhere. Happy he got a goal. He must have run  a Marathon today! But, I have to give it to Reim. He ran is arse off and positioned extremely well. This guy is 35?

BDR did pick out Reed very nicely for the winner.

Finnans Right Peg

Went for ream another example of how with the right coaching you can play well in the premier league .shout out to reed and diop

love4ffc

Quote from: perry geyton on September 16, 2022, 10:07:12 PM

Agree, but is Reed a Duracell or the energizer bunny  :005:  Any way great perfomance from him and fantastic to see him score his first goal. 

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on September 16, 2022, 10:37:49 PM
Went for ream another example of how with the right coaching you can play well in the premier league .shout out to reed and diop

I could have easily gone with Ream.  He did well to play at LB for someone who has not played in that spot in some time. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Caedal

Several good performances but when for Palhinha. Thought he was incredible as usual

Mince n Tatties

Somerset Fulham

I didn't give Willian a mention and I should have done.  He was absolutely cracking too.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on September 16, 2022, 11:01:44 PM
I didn't give Willian a mention and I should have done.  He was absolutely cracking too.

And on a free
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

toshes mate

Reed for me, with Palhinha a close second and Ream and Reid in there too.  A cohesive team effort.