Main Menu

Due to his lack of a goal

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, September 17, 2022, 01:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I think we should drop Mitro and replace him up front with Reed
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

H4usuallysitting

Metro was so bad yesterday, Murco took him off before the final whistle....we need a player up front that is good at throw in's

Palhinha Colada

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 17, 2022, 01:46:31 PM
Metro was so bad yesterday, Murco took him off before the final whistle....we need a player up front that is good at throw in's

I know we're all joking around, but it's worth noting that Mitro was involved in all three goals (screen on Tosin's defender, pass to Reed to start move for the 2nd, and pass to Bobby to start the 3rd), plus he sent Willian in on the maybe red card, plus had multiple chances himself.

The improvement in his overall play is incredible.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Palhinha Colada on September 17, 2022, 01:53:31 PM

I know we're all joking around, but it's worth noting that Mitro was involved in all three goals (screen on Tosin's defender, pass to Reed to start move for the 2nd, and pass to Bobby to start the 3rd), plus he sent Willian in on the maybe red card, plus had multiple chances himself.

Quote from: Palhinha Colada on September 17, 2022, 01:53:31 PM

But, what about his throw in's.... it's imperative that a striker is excellent at throw in's

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

He needs to be very quick and be able to lob a very high throw in.
and then rush to the box to be on the end of it.

It takes a very special skill and due to his lack of goals, I think he should be honed in
this role purely to justify his place instead of just lurking around :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: rogerpbackinMidEastUS on September 17, 2022, 02:05:57 PM
He needs to be very quick and be able to lob a very high throw in.
and then rush to the box to be on the end of it.

It takes a very special skill and due to his lack of goals, I think he should be honed in
this role purely to justify his place instead of just lurking around :0)

I must disagree....he needs to first take baby steps with the ball....first he needs a throw in coach, with a whole team of support