Main Menu

Former Fulham defender Zakuani warns Kamara and Dempsey

Started by bigalffc, January 07, 2011, 08:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on January 07, 2011, 10:16:24 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on January 07, 2011, 10:07:57 PM
Quote from: Tom on January 07, 2011, 09:53:09 PM
Somebody needs to tell that clown to shut up! I hope we take it to that clown!!!

Tom, the guy was JOKING. He's friends with Joe and Dempsey.

Man, get yourself a token for the clue train!  :doh:
Hey Don, I don't know the guy, do you know him? Looks like he is just talking a bunch of sh!t to me.

I don't know the guy either, but I did read the article:

QuoteHe said: "I'm good friends with Joe and still keep in touch with him now.

"I'm going to wind him up and tell him not to mess with me. He needs to watch out because I'm going to go through the back of him!

"Clint's tricky, but after the first tackle I'm going to whisper in his ear 'welcome to League One'."

Not to mention that if ANYONE in the FA believed that he was serious he'd be fined and banned for a long time.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on January 08, 2011, 08:23:38 PM
Somebody needs to tell that clown to shut up! I hope we take it to that clown!!!

Hey Don, I don't know the guy, do you know him? Looks like he is just talking a bunch of sh!t to me.

"I'm going to wind him up and tell him not to mess with me. He needs to watch out because I'm going to go through the back of him!

"Clint's tricky, but after the first tackle I'm going to whisper in his ear 'welcome to League One'."

Not to mention that if ANYONE in the FA believed that he was serious he'd be fined and banned for a long time.
Don, all you need to do is admit you were wrong here.
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on January 08, 2011, 08:52:19 PM

And all you need now is a HUGE BOX of tokens.    :011:

You're a piece of work, young Tom, but you're Fulham crazy and because of that, I can forgive you for anything.  :yay:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on January 08, 2011, 08:55:45 PM
Quote from: Tom on January 08, 2011, 08:52:19 PM

And all you need now is a HUGE BOX of tokens.    :011:

You're a piece of work, young Tom, but you're Fulham crazy and because of that, I can forgive you for anything.  :yay:
I'm confused here brother love. Forgive me for being right and you being wrong?  :tom: :tom: :tom:
Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

come on you guys don't think it's funnny when he says welcome to league one... come on he's being ironic. wtf??? self deprecating even... sorry Tom your the turkey on this one. :red:

Tom

Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 09, 2011, 12:33:02 AM
come on you guys don't think it's funnny when he says welcome to league one... come on he's being ironic. wtf??? self deprecating even... sorry Tom your the turkey on this one. :red:
Sorry MBF1, you are bozo face on this one just like your avatar. His play backed up what he said. So you and Don look like the real clowns on this!  :red: :red:  :011:
Fulham for life!

Logicalman

.. and that is the end of the disagreement and name-calling lads - put a lid on it or take it to the offal.

CorkedHat

I think we should all save up and buy Tom a pair of boots and let him loose against Stoke :yay:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tom

Quote from: CorkedHat on January 09, 2011, 04:29:22 AM
I think we should all save up and buy Tom a pair of boots and let him loose against Stoke :yay:
Forget the boots CH and instead a plane ticket. I will be the enforcer. No one talks sh!t about my team and gets away with it. I would get in that tw@ts face and ask him how that lower league is treating him.  :handbags:  :dead horse:  :wine:
Fulham for life!

CorkedHat

Quote from: Tom on January 09, 2011, 04:45:19 AM
Forget the boots CH and instead a plane ticket. I will be the enforcer. No one talks sh!t about my team and gets away with it. I would get in that tw@ts face and ask him how that lower league is treating him.  :handbags:  :dead horse:  :wine:

You crack me up Tom. I see in you what I was like when I was your age. These days I wouldn't pick an argument with a Brownie but although I can see that the guy was only joking it's nice to see a bit of passion being paraded now and again. I wish you had been at my side at places like Bradford, Hull, Leicster and Derby. One of us would have spent the night in the local lock-up and I rather think that his name isn't John  :011: :007:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tom

Quote from: CorkedHat on January 09, 2011, 07:25:11 AM
Quote from: Tom on January 09, 2011, 04:45:19 AM
Forget the boots CH and instead a plane ticket. I will be the enforcer. No one talks sh!t about my team and gets away with it. I would get in that tw@ts face and ask him how that lower league is treating him.  :handbags:  :dead horse:  :wine:

You crack me up Tom. I see in you what I was like when I was your age. These days I wouldn't pick an argument with a Brownie but although I can see that the guy was only joking it's nice to see a bit of passion being paraded now and again. I wish you had been at my side at places like Bradford, Hull, Leicster and Derby. One of us would have spent the night in the local lock-up and I rather think that his name isn't John  :011: :007:
I'm glad im cracking you up. Means im doing my job. I would have and will have your back CH! Anybody messes with you or any Fulham fan, I will f#ck them up!  :dft012:  :dead horse:
Fulham for life!