watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham in Boston

Started by lomotd, September 29, 2022, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lomotd

I am in Boston (Massachusetts not Lincolnshire!) this weekend so looking for somewhere I could watch the Newcastle game on Saturday. Does anyone know where would be good to watch Fulham/Premier League matches?

Much appreciated!

jarv

Try any sports bar.  It will be one which does breakfast due to time difference. Also, it will not clash with american sports which take priority.

WindyCity

Peacock carrying most PL games.  (Others on NBC/USA).  As long as sports bar has access to Peacock you should be good to go.

Bokonon

I am local, and there aren't any Fulham bars. Though there are are a couple that cater to one of the big 6 clubs.

As others said, find a sports bar that is open, and ask to switch to the game. Some bars don't have all the packages for different sports, so it may take a couple tries to find a place.

Good luck finding a place, and COYW!

Mickeyboro

I will be in Lisbon with the same quandary. Mind you, we should be one of their teams to watch with Marco and (the non playing) Palhinha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tslyon

McBrideOfFrankenstein

In the past I've watched Fulham at the Phoenix Landing in Central Sq in Cambridge when I lived in Boston. It's a good atmosphere for EPL. You'd definitely be in the minority but you might get lucky and find some other Fulham fans. If you are staying in Downton Boston it's just a few stops into Cambridge on the red line.