watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Championship this season

Started by Riversider, October 08, 2022, 04:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Is absolutely dire, really pi** poor, Where's your stand out teams ?
Every chance this season QPR could be replacing us and Brentford,
What's happened to three that went down ? There's not a decent team between them and what about Boro and WBA ? both strongly fancied before the season started, now look at them !
I will put it on record now, TEN months before the start of next season,  the three that go up are coming straight back down again
What do you make of the division this year ?

Jules

It's an entertaining division but really, nobody cares at all about the championship unless their team is in it. Hopefully we stay up and don't go back to that yo yo again.

Sgt Fulham

The same is said every single year. Wouldn't mind QPR getting promoted as long as we stay up though.

Whitestone

I agree that there is every chance that this seasons promoted teams could all go down but there is zero chance that Fulham and Brentford both go down this season IMO. On what I saw last night, and I watched the whole 90 minutes, I can't see QPR getting promoted.

Riversider

Quote from: Whitestone on October 08, 2022, 07:22:37 PM
I agree that there is every chance that this seasons promoted teams could all go down but there is zero chance that Fulham and Brentford both go down this season IMO. On what I saw last night, and I watched the whole 90 minutes, I can't see QPR getting promoted.

And yet QPR are joint top ! And them playing Reading on Friday night was regarded as a Top of the table clash,  two bang average sides .

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Chair and Willock and QPR are fun to watch.

Marcus

Squad depth will be even more important this season than usual, that is why it is hard to see beyond Norwich, Watford and Sheffield United despite their recent results, not convinced by Burnley. QPR may make the play offs, the guy from EastEnders seems an inspired choice, although early days, Fulham, Brentford and QPR all in the Premier League would privately drive Sky insane... so what is not to like...

Tabby

Interesting to see that out of the bottom 4 they were all either in or pushing for the playoffs last season.